+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a robot or EA that is very profitable on the market ... and we don't know about that. But some robot makers don't want to share it with the public and keep it to themselves and they keep bragging about it ... lol. But I want to try my friends EA one day ... he said it was very good. and not all of them 99% do not work honestly, most of them are good under certain conditions such as quiet markets and poor performance during economic news releases and long-term economic trends such as the eurozone today have sent a lot of damage to EA functions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in a forex robot, but still don't dare to use it in a real account, because I'm still looking for an EA that suits my character and I'm still testing it on a demo account, and maybe a long struggle to get the best for me. and you can also share the impressions left by certain forex brokers, provide an assessment of the quality of its services, and also tell the positive or negative experience you worked with a brokerage company ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thinking of using robots in direct trade is never a wise idea. I would not advise you to use any robot in your trade because it has a high risk of getting a margin call. and to use Forex robots for direct account business. and first you have to have a very profitable amount and us dollars and not use robots ...

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like any robot to trade because EA is just a boring trading system. when you want to use multiple robots so you can get disadvantages because each robot is not good. and you can become a tree skin robot in forex trading. I suggest we don't have to rely on robots because they don't have the ability to adopt to market variable codes

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is nothing that deviates from the rules. I installed EA on VPS, so all work was done without my intervention. and you dare to do that? I could not fully trust the expert advisor, so I could not leave without my supervision. I only use EA when online. and if I finish trading then I will turn off my EA

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think robots can make more profit than when I handle trading myself, this is because the majority of people who use it tend to lose big time and also because of the fact that it doesn't adapt to changes in the market. it only works on patterns that are configured to be recognized and I think not every expert assistant can always bring money to us, I think we should learn more about forex trading before we use expert assistants. and after that we can benefit friends

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't think EA's performance might even be closer to an experienced currency trader, if I have a fear that acts as a mechanical circuit instruction and therefore can't make good decisions as market needs. For example, if I trade gold and see the panic in the money, I can be vigilant and immediately take security measures that affect the feeling of gold too, but I do not think that the robot will do it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in any automated trading system or EA, I don't think anyone can make a good profit with any automated trading system, if you want to get good profits from this business then you need to use your own mind and also must use the hard work during trading time. but I recommend using an automated trading system because automated trading systems help generate profits from trading without losses. If you use an automated trading system on your trade, then you can continue to profit from trading without losing money. For sustainable profits I recommend an automated trading system.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe using robots is important. of course we humans are the best we can make the best strategy and approve the market. but surely we can stand by 24 hours 5 days a week. that's why we need robots to maximize our trading results. and the robot can really help traders to maximize their winnings, plus I think that guy is very smart to make robots smart enough to help him!
    I don't use any robots, but I plan to encode my own strategy on robots.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ajkal yaa cheez bohat faous ho rhi hai is leya humin is cheez k kahs kahayal rakhanc hay kun ka ajb hum is ka khyal nhi kerty toh huamin kbio b is amin se acha profit hasil nhi hota hai is keya humain siko amjna chaya or is mains e acha profit hasil kerna chaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast