+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    aise robot jo bahut chaalaakee se kaam karate hain, ab bahut achchha karate hain, ek din bahut se log eee khaaton ka upayog karate hain aur eee se achchha paisa praapt karate hain yadi aapake paas vyaapaarik anubhav nahin hai, to aap apane khaate mein robot ka upayog svatantr roop se kar sakate hain ... aur mujhe lagata hai ki kaam ek poorv nirdhaarit ke saath eee ko paribhaashit karane ke lie jo praarambhik ke saath achchha hai, abhee bhee sahee pravishti ke saath kaam karana hoga jisamen ptofilai graaph ke saath chal raha hai lain ka upayog karane ke lie anurodh kie gae aadesh ko vaapas karane ke lie lain ke saath rahana chaahie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robot trading because there is no logical method in forex trading. other than that I am worried that trading robots mostly brings harm to me so I don't accept them now in my trade. I always follow the rules, news, and strategies for forex trading. and How do you use forex robots? Forex Robot is a fairly general term. This can refer to various types of automated forex trading software. Basically, not all forex robot reviews aim to give you the best results. Many of them can really mislead you with the aim of attracting you to ... it is possible to take care of what's really hot on the market and handle that very.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-26)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a risk of losing money in everything even if you don't use ea but the one I used never came out of the market without making a profit for me so strong but then if you don't follow the rules you will be burned and now I still use the EA on my insta account, and thank God it's still profitable so far, scalping and marti this type of EA, I use it in USD / CAD, because the history of this pair is good, never move more than 150 pips / day, it is suitable for my EA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aise robot jo bahut chaalaakee se kaam karate hain, ab bahut achchha karate hain, ek din bahut se log eee khaaton ka upayog karate hain aur eee se achchha paisa praapt karate hain yadi aapake paas vyaapaarik anubhav nahin hai, to aap apane khaate mein robot ka upayog svatantr roop se kar sakate hain ... aur mujhe lagata hai ki kaam ek poorv nirdhaarit ke saath eee ko paribhaashit karane ke lie jo praarambhik ke saath achchha hai, abhee bhee sahee pravishti ke saath kaam karana hoga jisamen ptofilai graaph ke saath chal raha hai lain ka upayog karane ke lie anurodh kie gae aadesh ko vaapas karane ke lie lain ke saath rahana chaahie.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never use a trading robot, I think using a robot is risky and we can get a lot of profit, but also can get a big profit, that's why I don't want to use a robot, trading manually is much better and giving me results and we can improve our experience when using trading manually. and we can only use robots on our micro accounts if we want to use them, otherwise I would recommend everyone not to trade with robots.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I don't have great experience about forex trading software but I advise you if you want to trade a robot so first use it in trading your demo account and then you can use it in real account trading I think this is the best for you. and I have no knowledge of scalping software in this business because I am not a fan of software. I prefer to use the Heinki Ashi indicator or candlestick to trade with a scalping strategy.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason people have a bad impression about ea is because:

First they do not believe just by sitting down and some of their arrangements can make money.

2 there are lots of ea failures out there

3 there are many educational sources saying ea is not useful or not good.

Fourth because they hear many traders say ea is bad so they feel really like that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-17)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is risky for traders who have less balance or equity in the trading account. This system is better for traders who have large investments and for them it is profitable and beneficial. They can get money like that through this system. but how to reliably make money, I don't know about this. Actually, I cannot accept whether I understand about this market. Demo is the best choose to use this system and get more information about this system.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ho sakta ha ya system acha ho lekin mere nazdeek is se agar ham kam karty ha tu hamay profit ka bajae sirf loss hi ho ga is liye hamay in sab se bach ka rehna chahiye kio ka ham jitna trading ko complicated karay gy market hamay utna hi loss de jae gy.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is almost no ea that is not good or the best on the market. Builders will always tell you that. Now it is up to you to make a wise choice, which must be based on a member's recommendation and also, you also follow the rules for good returns. and after my test, I found that the robot is the best sasken robot in 2019. then what do you think about this robot ..? Are there Sasken robots ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast