Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    qualities to become a professional trader I think
    have a great system
    a good strategy and have proven to generate consistent profits
    have a good management
    and can control themselves, well disciplined, patient and not greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    thanks for the currency pair correlation Lingk you provided and it is important to me personally to see how the correlation of the currency pair is moving
    from there maybe we can begin to do exercises how the correlation of the couple happen to know the character of each pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    This is called as Currency Correlation when the prices of two different pairs move in the same or opposite direction. You can see a complete table of currency correlation here
    thanks for the currency pair correlation Lingk you provided and it is important to me personally to see how the correlation of the currency pair is moving
    Last edited by denira; 2011-07-02 at 04:15 PM.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    This is called as Currency Correlation when the prices of two different pairs move in the same or opposite direction. You can see a complete table of currency correlation here
    was very complicated.
    I prefer the simple, that is observed with idniaktor marbels EURUSD.
    and this indicator works well in pairs EURUSD.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    mere hisab se EUR/USD OR GBP/USD dono k hi same movement hai aur usdjpy to totaly alag hai agar yeh badega tha toh yeh kam hoga dono east or west k jaise hai

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se EUR/USD OR GBP/USD dono k hi same movement hai aur usdjpy to totaly alag hai agar yeh badega tha toh yeh kam hoga dono east or west k jaise hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion USD/CHF is have different movement with EUE/USD or GBP/USD. but have same movement with USD/JPY.
    wow why is this so far because i know my friend among the nations of Europe and Asia and America that have different economic circumstances why should the USD / CHF has the same movement with the USD / JPY

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    and you try to watch the third pair is between EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / CHF trend they have the same movement but you can also use the analysis as a guide in each pair terbeut as indicative rather than as portions of the decision maker
    in my opinion USD/CHF is have different movement with EUE/USD or GBP/USD. but have same movement with USD/JPY.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i think you are right. so far i know eur/usd, i think gbp/usd movement is more unpredictable. eur/usd ussualy move in one direction.
    and you try to watch the third pair is between EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / CHF trend they have the same movement but you can also use the analysis as a guide in each pair terbeut as indicative rather than as portions of the decision maker

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    You are right dude, no one sharing any disadvantage of these two pairs but if you know one you can share too. Regarding the GBP-USD pair, this pair is very unpredictable as claimed by many of the successful traders and it goes against the expected results occasionally and against some favourable news announcements
    i think you are right. so far i know eur/usd, i think gbp/usd movement is more unpredictable. eur/usd ussualy move in one direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 784 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)