+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 784 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Yes when price is raising then i closed sell order but after that price dropped again and i got margin call and also account balance become 0.

Again you failed your account due to lack of money management, and not in hedging. Money management is one of the main thing in forex. Margin call never reach you, if you with money management. You should have your lot size very flexibility, atleast 1500-2000 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very very useful for me. When i have work in outside, i worry about the position. Now, i go browsing centre and close necessary positions and place somemore position. Thanks to instaforex and also waiting for mobile platform which is suitable for symbian mobiles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    wow,This information is very interesting, but it looks like it will spend a lot of our bandwidth,
    come on who has more information, for here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    margin call is good for learning, but i think got margin call until 10 times is enough. trading with carefully.
    if it is too often experienced MC, you should ask yourself.
    if you still fit with the business.
    because there are people who did not fit with this business, usually associated with properties that are less impatient and quick emotion.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    when doing repetition of which brings goodness I thought it was no problem and everyone would agree but if it repeats the mistakes all the trade will not agree
    what you say very well and I would say agree to the repetition is good but does not agree to repeated incidents of poor

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I also sometimes will go to the internet to trade in there when I did not use my leptop to trade due to signal my internet service disrupted
    here the loss or lack of forex trading because by having a low internet connection so that we do not trade a maximum

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye technology kafi advance aur achi lag rahi hai...
    agar ye userfriendly hoti ahi to tarders kel iye bahut fayda hoga isse

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey cam you tell me more about this. or please give a screen short and link.
    mt4 is really good. but this will be use on another pc where you dont need to install the terminal.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i would say its a good move, sometimes when we go to a cyber cafe, we wont need to install a trading terminal if we can trade directly. And many brokers offer such services
    I also sometimes will go to the internet to trade in there when I did not use my leptop to trade due to signal my internet service disrupted

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes buddy repeating the same mistake will always produce the worse results. so when we start fresh after a margin call we should always remember the mistake and guard ourselves not to repeat it again
    when doing repetition of which brings goodness I thought it was no problem and everyone would agree but if it repeats the mistakes all the trade will not agree

+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 784 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)