+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 784 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha eur usd pair me indicator accha kam karte hei. market movement indicator se kafi accha pata chalta hei. aur gbp usd ka bhi same hei. isliye to eur usd pair best hei.
    I do not understand your question, could you explain a little. but I catch is whether marbels work effectively against GBPUSD pairs? I think, need a lot of experience to be able to use marbels on volatile pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    was very complicated.
    I prefer the simple, that is observed with idniaktor marbels EURUSD.
    and this indicator works well in pairs EURUSD.
    ha eur usd pair me indicator accha kam karte hei. market movement indicator se kafi accha pata chalta hei. aur gbp usd ka bhi same hei. isliye to eur usd pair best hei.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    web trading terminal is a good thing to come out with. this is good for those who are on the move, and who does not have a laptop & 3G /GPRs connection and looking to trade out of any internet cafes. i have not seen the web terminal yet, so commenting any further will be only after testing it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    here the loss or lack of forex trading because by having a low internet connection so that we do not trade a maximum
    oo to ye low bandwith ke liye accha he!!! to mere liye ye bahut accha kam karega ku ki mere yaha net connection slow hei. aur abhi utna paisa nehi ki broadband le lu. to isko ekbar try karunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think personally, MC is the mentor of the best, most expensive and tergalak.
    if we had been taught by the MC then we have no way lai, we will certainly obey and obey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    right buddy, everybody experienced it at the initial stage of trading, and its a big lesson for us. it teaches the values of managing our money. correct using of lot size
    yes, mc not the end of everything
    it's just a hurdle to be successful in this business
    is important we learn from our mistakes, and never give up in trying to

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I am totally agree with you. ek accha trader ke emotion and greed ko control karneka experience rehna chahiye, aur forex ko pani ki tarah pi rakha he. aur ha profit 90% se above hona chahiye . tabhi ja ke ek trader accha trader bola jayaga.
    yes, indeed an important emotional factor
    and according to my teacher,
    science in forex only 10%, the rest of which 90% is a psychological and emotional control

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    qualities to become a professional trader I think
    have a great system
    a good strategy and have proven to generate consistent profits
    have a good management
    and can control themselves, well disciplined, patient and not greedy
    I am totally agree with you. ek accha trader ke emotion and greed ko control karneka experience rehna chahiye, aur forex ko pani ki tarah pi rakha he. aur ha profit 90% se above hona chahiye . tabhi ja ke ek trader accha trader bola jayaga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Thanks
    if I am given the choice, then I would choose not greedy,
    if we do not get greedy and always bersyukursaat profit or loss,
    I am sure you will last long in this business, and the more experience.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    we learn from our mistakes and if we do not repeat our mistakes than we can get good profits but if we keep doing the same mistakes again and again than the result will be in case of loss.
    yes I am totally agree with you. mistake se agar hum sikhte he to thik he nehi to ye continue chalega aur hum ekdam kangal ho jayenge. isliye apna mistake se sikhna sabse accha hote hei. aur forex trader galti karte hei. jaise ki main bhi apne galti se sikh raha hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 784 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)