+ Reply to Thread
Page 773 of 784 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773 774 775 783 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why i love forex? i dont know.. :lol i have got margin call until 15 times but i still love this bussines. i do not know why i too love forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I love forex because I'm sure the forex able to deliver me to be a millionaire and forex will develop into a popular business in the future
    therefore, let's quickly learning, so that when you're the master we can open a PAMM and attract many investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I just heard this term marbels, whether friend here can help me to better understand what I was marbels?
    of course I will teach it to you, and to all members on this forum.
    There can analyze how I open a position on the thread " live trading disscusion ".
    but for now I 'm busy, so next time I have to say.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex because I'm sure the forex able to deliver me to be a millionaire and forex will develop into a popular business in the future

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love forex because I do not like working with people and I want to make forex as part of my main work later because now I again pioneered to it

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hai All
    give me a reason why you love forex?
    The main reason I joined this business is that I have hope I can fix the economy, so I want to free of financial matters, because I come from poor families in financial matters, so that someday I will be one of those who succeed in this business .

from that background I know the forex and falling in love with forex

and the main reason I love forex, this business is very challenging, so I am very interested in the forex ...

Thanks
    Hai All
    mm.. why I love the forex??
    because I like it, because I love to play it.
    because it makes me rich forex, forex can make me free from financial problems.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hai All
    I have three reasons
    (1) i love the system
    (2) Its the best opportunity for me to kick away my boss. lol
    (3) Forex trading is my passion now
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks

Why you love forex

Hai All

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I do not understand your question, could you explain a little. but I catch is whether marbels work effectively against GBPUSD pairs? I think, need a lot of experience to be able to use marbels on volatile pairs.
    I just heard this term marbels, whether friend here can help me to better understand what I was marbels?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 773 of 784 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773 774 775 783 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)