+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 784 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    Why you love forex

Hai All
    give me a reason why you love forex?
    if you say love this business, I do not love him
    because I get a lot of losses in this business
    but I learned to love it, because for me this is a business filled with challenges, and I liked...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I have three reasons
    (1) i love the system
    (2) Its the best opportunity for me to kick away my boss. lol
    (3) Forex trading is my passion now
    I just read this,
    and indeed there is truth, we can be a boss for ourselves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    a nice post dude, dream is the beginning, just add a timeline to your dream then it becomes goal. And successful persons are so successful because they set a goal for themselves and achieve it with relentless effort and hard work
    mmm that's the way someone should be tried on themselves if they want a success because success does not come with just a bed should be filled with hard work

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    This was a new thread. interesting material.
    but if the magic associated with forex, it seems impossible.
    because there is no magic that can predict where prices will move.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you think Magic or a supreme Power will help traders to win trade ?

Though Now I do not believe in it. Whats your opinion..
    I do not believe in magic because I have more confidence in the ability or the genius of the human brain because somehow we've created with an extraordinary genius

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Do you think Magic or a supreme Power will help traders to win trade

Do you think Magic or a supreme Power will help traders to win trade ?

Though Now I do not believe in it. Whats your opinion..
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    there I dont ask you a question . I just explain your thought and I agree with you in that post.
    I say there that when we use eur usd pair then indicator works perfect for giving signal. we know market movement from the indicator also very good. and now a days gbp usd and eur usd is going most of time same. thats how eur usd is best pair.
    lots of merchants is that choosing a mate eur / usd as they trade options because the couple is stable and profitable

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    Because this business is very easy to run from anywhere and does not require substantial capital.
    We could have more time to gather with family.
    however it is where the advantages of this business because we can do it anywhere with anyone from the internet connected

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I do not understand your question, could you explain a little. but I catch is whether marbels work effectively against GBPUSD pairs? I think, need a lot of experience to be able to use marbels on volatile pairs.
    there I dont ask you a question . I just explain your thought and I agree with you in that post.
    I say there that when we use eur usd pair then indicator works perfect for giving signal. we know market movement from the indicator also very good. and now a days gbp usd and eur usd is going most of time same. thats how eur usd is best pair.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    The spread on this pair also very low i most of brokers thats too this pair has some world famous currencies so analysis and news are some what easy to get and good liquidity is also there.
    har broker ke paas sabse kam spread wlai currency eur/usd hi hoti hai
    ye currency forex market ki sabse basic aur shyd sabse zada trade kare jane wali currency hai..
    har trader is currency ko easily trade kar leta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 784 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)