+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 784 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i have got Margin Call lot of times and i have lost the count too.
    But i have made sure that from next time i wont get it.i take high risks because my capital is low .But after i get a big capital i will decrease my risk and make sure i will never face margin call.
    hopefully your expectations met comrades because they must be able to control themselves in the trade because then we will also be able to control the trade margins that we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I knwo some people who pray for his trading. if he win then he tell that god win me or if he loss then god is not happy on me. thats mean he believe.
    but this is not luck or magic, this is business. whr u will win if u have right skill or loss if u wrong.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have got Margin Call lot of times and i have lost the count too.
    But i have made sure that from next time i wont get it.i take high risks because my capital is low .But after i get a big capital i will decrease my risk and make sure i will never face margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost my one account because of hedging, that hole day i suffered like any thing i thought i must be very very careful while handling.
    aur patha hai mere ek dost ne doo baar margin call khaa choka hai... and i want be patient while handling it.. and guys same to you ..''''

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I agree with you
    because my own trading in this pair
    and I think this pair is more stable than any other pair
    and the pair became my main choice, along with a small spread,
    Yeah almost all brokers offer their minimum spread on this pair. But along with eur/usd , gbp/usd is also a good pair with minimum spread and its volatility is equal to eu

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I am very much happy with this type of facility provided to us..
    I have not tried this yet but will surely try in coming time
    has long been my feeling that trade like this because we only stayed to monitor the trade of live SMS to HP or IB brokers

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    trade with the web terminal certainly very helpful for traders to see the price at the moment we are not in front of the monitor
    I am very much happy with this type of facility provided to us..
    I have not tried this yet but will surely try in coming time

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    me sochta hu ki agar ham apne system pr ho to mt4 terminal se trade krna hi acha rahegaa...but ham ko web terminal se trading krna bi aana chahiye..or jab ham apne system se dur ho tb web terminal se apni trade ko control kr sakte hai...

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Very very useful for me. When i have work in outside, i worry about the position. Now, i go browsing centre and close necessary positions and place somemore position. Thanks to instaforex and also waiting for mobile platform which is suitable for symbian mobiles.
    yes you are right when our position are open we warry that what is going on..with we terminal we can see our position when we want. its reduse the human efforts...

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with the web terminal certainly very helpful for traders to see the price at the moment we are not in front of the monitor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 784 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)