+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 784 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can say it like that, its a warning with punishment in fact, that you shouldn't have to do that again. And even if you are going to repeat it you will be getting same punishment over and over again. You have to avoid it by using good money management, there is no other way. -if you've got a margin call, you're pretty lucky, because you can feel the bitterness of forex. But if you are too often exposed to a margin call, you should correct yourself, if there are shortcomings in the strategies and techniques that you use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MC is friendly with a newbie trader, and 90% a newbie will get MC in first day in their trade.
    this happen because their hurry to trade in the real account, while they not have enough experience and knowledge about forex, even some trader only think about profit and dont think about risk, so they get MC easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trader not realize and not too serously to trades in forex. in other case the traders sometime lazy to making evaluations and making a trading journal. in my opinion a trading journal is very important to monitoring and to make re-analyze iour trades and systems in every weekend. when the first time know about forex, directly want to open the real account without learning something about good strategy and analysis. they only thinking about the advantage of forex as many people say that forex can provide high income just with using a small capital.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy bar bar deposit krna acha nhi, jaisy jaisy hamra experience zyada hota hy wesy wesy earning b zyada hoti jati hy aur hum apni earning sy he apni investment ko increase kr skty hen. Bar bar deposit krny ki zarorat nahi. v

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to tell you my feelings towards this new market is that I love forex because I do not like working with people and I want to do Forex in the main part of my work later, because now I have new plan has to do with this new work. Is a tool developed by brokers in their trading programs, a purpose that does not lose all of your account on the same day, where if you open more than losing a deal and all the transactions and do not use a stop loss margin come at Call

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you get a margin call means your funds are not sufficient to withstand the loss, the server will automatically reduce the amount of your account, so as to be able to avoid a margin call to use good money management and wise I think every trader will surely have experienced a margin call, but you do not give up and keep learning, especially learning from mistakes cause a margin call.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah what you say is right.For me also when i dont have SL the profits i gain will be extremely high,but if the trade goes opposite i will get MC.Its like two extremes.Trading without Stop loss should be done carefully and if trade is in loss,we should close it if there is no sign of reversal. forex is simple but understanding forex is a bit difficult one,even i took lot of time to digest the concept .But after all forex is just based on 2 simple things BUY and SELL.that is the ultimate thing we will do .So if we plan correctly we can get profit.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex has been like an addiction to me nowadays. During Saturdays and Sundays too I find it very hard to pass the time. I just wish for opening time on Monday to jump into the market and do what I love most. I really like trading in forex and it has been more than addiction to me. It has been my life. yes ,most of them repeat their mistakes and blame forex is a lame one.So margin call is the scenario which we create by our mistake.And once a strategy we prepares works out and brings profit,then we should not be over confident and blindly trade it in future.we should moderate it and adjust it according to market changes.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not necessary to experience margin call for learning. Any trader who have not experience margin call may be a great trader because margin call is the symbol of poor money management so if someone have not got MC till now then he is better than those who have habit of getting MC again and again. We can face up margin calls many times in forex trade. It is the result of mainly the bad money management along with wrong placement of trade. We need to go with stop loss so that we don't have to face margin call during the trade. We need to be strong psychologically as well as we need good control over our finance sector.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have black magic, the main thing I would do is, I will be the world market magic to listen to the commandments and my instructions. During that time, I will install a large position.
    and I love forex trading forum because Forex trading is very best way to earn money, it’s a mono business and mind game, now it’s depend on you that how can you get success in this business. But better trading must be done with knowledge and trading experience

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 784 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)