+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 784 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend forex is a very good busnis forex is a hardwork ager hum forex mn apni hard working kry gay to hum klaymabe hon gay hum ko chaye ke hum forex mn apny dill say kam jo loge forex mn dill say kam ni krty hain vahi log forex mn nakam hoti hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes what you say is true. For me also when I don't have SL, the profit I get will be very high, but if the trade is opposite I will get an MC. Like two extremes. Trading without Stop loss must be done carefully and if the trade is in a loss, we must close it if there are no signs of reversal. and, but it was really hard to get up after the MC came. Our balance will be completely destroyed. We need to arrange additional funds. But next time when we trade after arranging funds, we must ensure that we will not get another MC.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well even I used a Stop Loss before. but now I stop. and after I stop using SL, my profits also increase, but at the same time if the trade is opposite then I will get an MC and my balance will be blown up. and but maybe it's not just a measure of leverage because leverage I'm sure there are no problems in our trading what we have to do now is how we trade with money management in our trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because I think it's a good way to make money. And you can make a lot if you learn how to be a good trader. But I think this is not popular in my country. Maybe because it's hard to learn. But I like forex, and I also want to be a full-time trader. And according to Wikipedia, "Black magic is a belief in the practice of magic that is based on assumed evil forces. This type of magic is used when wanting to kill, steal, injure, cause misfortune or destruction, or for personal gain without regard to the harmful consequences.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a beginner but I have a lot of MC experience. The first time I was surprised because a lot of money. next time I get used to it because it's too often so it doesn't surprise me anymore, hehehe. Apart from that, I never used my own money again. I always look for programs without deposits to learn how to trade until I am confident enough to invest more. and I think the EURUSD pair is a very volatile currency pair. Most currency traders trade the EURUSD pair. In major pairs, EURUSD is the top listed currency. The EURUSD pair trades more than 40% of all flows. So most traders like to trade EURUSD pairs. I also trade EURUSD.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is where I can truly express myself ... This is what symbolizes me ... I want to adventure in my life and I can not last longer .. But forex is different .. Every day something new happens here .. No never stuck in one place, it always changes ... Even it changes in every second ... That's why I like it ... I like information, I like Knowledge .. And in forex there is always something new to learn .. In forex we trade against this world, we play with different countries ... It is truly amazing in my heart that I am part of this cool crowd ... I cannot leave this game before my death ... and the EUR / USD pair is the best partner for me. Because I am a beginner, all seniors recommend me to use the eur / usd pair because of low spread. Spread is not the main reason. Because, the main pair has the same spread size. The main thing is that the movements are easy to analyze.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex margin calls occur when the customer's account balance is less than the required margin. The use of debt financing, is a description of what is included in a margin account. This is very common in the market by Forex. Boot margin from leverage in Forex for a combination of cash or securities can be obtained. Different brokers accept various restrictions. and There is no magic power behind forex trading. You might say it is the power of luck. All things are speculative. You must learn the basics of forex which will become your highest strength in the future. If there is magic power behind it, everyone will benefit in forex.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it will be a dangerous brother, I read that many successful traders don't set their TP but some of them don't set their SL, it shows that even they have become pros they still believe that sometimes trends can go against them, and without The SL can let them limit calls and we can get money, no one orders us, trade at any time of the day and rest on Sunday one day, in case of emergencies we can set profit and loss

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss can be a part of any type of business. foreign exchange can also be a business of buying and selling here can also be a profit and loss. but in margin, the trader loses all the amounts that are supposed to be traded. The newbie once got a margin call while he didn't know the concepts of buying and selling and cash management. if there are traders who trade your capital then the possibility of a smaller margin call. and every trader has their own trading style and habits based on their experience in trading, in terms of choosing sessions so there are market traders who choose to enter when the market experiences very high price movements to quickly achieve profits, but there is also an escape because it does not match trading style.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call say bhe hum achi trade karna chata hai tu hua phely forex ko smjhna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe hum asani say kama sakhta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 784 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)