+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/USD is best pair due to various reasons, first of all spread between buy and sell value is pretty small on all brokers i.e. 2-3 pips difference. Secondly, movement of this pair is very fast as this is one of most volatile pairs.Even, most of other depends on this pair mvoement. So, if anybody want to make quick outcomes of open trades then he or she chooses EUR/USD pair because TP or SL very fast. and ya right brother , usually when ever i traded on small money like with just 5 or 10 $ i use to trade with big lots so i use to get margin call when my trade is in negative , it makes me feel so sad and very depressive when it shows my equity is very low , then i stopped to trade with low equity and

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,we can make profit in short time but we need to have a good strategy too. and of course forex is like a top business in world where people can earn money.There is no business markets interesting like this. if we're getting margin call then it's a final result of our bad money management, nothing we can do to change it. but for the next trades, we can avoid it by examine it very well and admit what's wrong with our previous trades. by admitting the mistakes we will know that the mistakes actually can be prevent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not a guarantee then the traders will not miss a stop loss because a lot of trade also does not use stop loss, but they use very good money management by a good margin balance anyway and they can consistently profit and Of course To get Rich does not happen in nights for this purpose we need to say good rest and need to do to develop those way of trade by following them we can get maximum benefi of trade

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ,most of them repeat their mistakes and blame forex is a lame one.So margin call is the scenario which we create by our mistake.And once a strategy we prepares works out and brings profit,then we should not be over confident and blindly trade it in future.we should moderate it and adjust it according to market changes. yeah what you say is right.For me also when i dont have SL the profits i gain will be extremely high,but if the trade goes opposite i will get MC.Its like two extremes.Trading without Stop loss should be done carefully and if trade is in loss,we should close it if there is no sign of reversal.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to Wikipedia " Black magic is the belief of practices of magic that draws on assumed malevolent powers. This type of magic is invoked when wishing to kill, steal, injure, cause misfortune or destruction, or for personal gain without regard to harmful consequences. and you are correct but beside this we need avoid our greed also and always have to realistic .yes its very true newbie dont want to put sl and its very necessary to save their account it much have to remember otherwise its very hard to become successful in forex.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you analyze euro and usd then you can control around 1 major pairs.cause most of them are pair with euro and usd.and also currency like CHF and GBP are very much closed to euro and they will be affect from the results.since most of the traders trade with eurusd ,naturally it will make big moves and earn bigger pips. it doesnt mean that professional traders doesnt use SL.they trade without it most of time.but they monitor their trade for most of time and so they close they trade when the trade goes in wrong direction.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a business gives us consistent profit naturally we will love it. And if we know that that business can be build with some dedication and learning its even more enough reason to like it. Obviously people love forex and continue to jump in to have their share. and yes stop losses have such a function, but sometimes some traders use the MC as the SL, and it's always been done over and over again, he has not used money management with a well, he's always trading with the careless and regardless of risk

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is dangerous for the traders , mostly every traders face the margin call , in this case if the traders open the big deal having low capitals , the traders should avoid to open the big deal then they could save their selves from the margin call , i also make this mistake and get wash my account three times so we should trade with care.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nehe mein nehe manta ki every time koi supreme power apki help ker sekti ha aik misel ha as you sow as you reap so is se pata chelat ha k apko sehe dimension mein sehe tools k apna kam full struggle k sath kerna ha or ager ap ye ker lete ho to ap profit bana sekte ho werna rumors ki baatoon mei jao g to loss b hoga time b jaya oga Web terminal se stock ka lena ki kia jaroret ha ap software se current makret know erte sekte ho to web pe jane ki kia jaroet hor han serf opening per market afect hoti ha forex stock bad mein nehe hti jeb news time guzer jata ha

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I have learned from online, margin is collateral that the holder of a financial instrument has to deposit to cover some or all of the credit risk of their counterparty.When the margin posted in the margin account is below the minimum margin requirement, the broker or exchange issues a margin call. This is what I learned online.Just wish it can help you on the Margin Call. A trader should never get a margin call in his career , but still if it happens no need to worry much about it. List the mistake you have done from which you suffered margin call and start reading that every day before opening the trading terminal so that you will never repeat the same mistake again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)