+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 784 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of many ways associated with preventing margin get in touch with our dealing accounts should be to stay away from applying high great deal dimensions. Even as utilize high great deal dimensions having a little funds we're positioning our dealing accounts at risk. One more way should be to prevent avarice and above dealing. in fact, can you prevent a margin call, provided you have a high sense of discipline. you have to have good money management. forex trading is not only looking for profit maximization regardless of risk. However, how can you account so well developed and can survive for a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-11), tabungan (2020-07-15)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i would like to thank you for your interesting post. ya the test of margin call is horrible. its not explainable. whoever faced it can realize better. I was called for margin twice in my life only for my emotion. i placed stop loss but i putted it off when the market was going against me rapidly. i felt my head empty when my trade was closed automatically. my brain was not working for some moments. after some days i did the same mistake again. that time i was being mad blaming myself. emotion was my main enemy. but after that i never forgot to place stop loss. i know stop loss is painful but much better than the test of margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so we need to also use the stop loss when we are make the trading, if we do not use the stop loss we know that the risk that we can got is really high inside there, so we need to also use the stop loss to make us can being safe inside this business margin call is additionally one of many ailment if we tend to be do not need adequate in the funds for you to invested in your forex enterprise because of the too big floating, after which i do think we are able to minimize the idea by using the great funds managing with SL.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a margin call is dmana we are within the limits of bankruptcy. and if that happens then we should evaluate how our tradin What happened to our trade? It must be done and there must be improved so that in front of us has not met again with a margin call margin call se to sab hi darte hain but isse bhi bada daar to stopped out hone ka hai, kyunki margin call ke baad bhi aap kabhi kabhi survive kar sakte ho but stopped out hone ka matlab hai ki aapne apna pura account kho diya

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't remember how many time i've got margin call when i first know forex, it's like a punishment for not using good rules or avoiding my own rules. but as my knowledge for money management getting better, now margin call is something i'm trying to avoid. Every time I get margin call and lose my account , I take a rest from the market , then I try to search about the reason of loss and more profitable strategies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't remember how many time i've got margin call when i first know forex, it's like a punishment for not using good rules or avoiding my own rules. but as my knowledge for money management getting better, now margin call is something i'm trying to avoid. Every time I get margin call and lose my account , I take a rest from the market , then I try to search about the reason of loss and more profitable strategies.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    margin call is fine as a stop loss, as Margi call serves to limit the money, so as not to be negative due to loss of terterjadi on our order. margin call is a state where equity money we drop below the margin required due to loss, and you can terclose position automatically when exposed to a margin call. margin call is when trading a guarantee if and when capital is reduced, with automatic margin call will be touched and traders should be wary because it will lead to many because of capital loss that can not be sufficient

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen margin call once time, I was so much disappointed that I took a decision that I will completely leave trading right now but after some time I decided to join again, and now I am so much affraid with this that I dont take the position blindly and I usually stop my position at that time when I see that it goes on loss. bilkul sayi bola hai app na kay har insan jo hai woh margin call say pata nhi kion darta hai jab may na kaam start kia tha tu may bhi bohut darta tha is baat say

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A professional trader always keep his eye on the news which makes the market volatile and decide the trend of the market. According to this he places his position and gather a profit. The time which is required to become professional trader may be 5 years unless he is well touch with the economies yes, Trading with webterminal of the stock market is very difficult as we only able to catch the price value in that most of the time. while in forex metaterminal we are able to see charts, insome we are able to copy the trades of the other traders.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 784 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)