+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 784 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like EUR/USD as my very good pair for trading too because of the way it respect pivot point and support and resistance. I am able to detect many times when the pair will reverse at some points. Also the spread is very good for me to trade with. yes for that webterminal is also great but we can see live rate via website also. anyway yesterday i tried another brokers demo account in webterminal but its need more powerful net conncetion because to connect it take more time but when i log in instaforex mt4 terminal its take less time with my same net connection . so i think if we want to trade via webterminal then we need good spreed net conncetion also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex because it is the best business of the world and I am proud to be a forex trader because I am among very less people in my country who are trading in forex. Forex is best because I can do it day and night for 5 days a week, I am my own boss. I doing it all from home, there is no need to go office. I think forex is the most dangerous addiction among all types of addictions, and it is the only addiction that is authorized legally. So far I have never seen a trader who has been doing trading in past and now he is away from market. Almost all the people those came in the forex have never left it till their death.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know how when we are in a very dangerous position of our account, we forget to put a SL. and our account in the conditions of a margin call. It is a very disappointing, all it takes the process. we can not make them fast. without thought appropriate, To manage our finances if we have to make accounting of our transactions, so that could be more obvious if we have a profit in the correct phase position. and whether you think a good trader is a trader that is able to regulate financial trading strategies with which they have,

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only EUR USD, GBP also dominate the world. and viewed from the overall price of the biggest selling GBP. be careful for this pair, because this pair possess large daily range, so we often experience loss in this pair,,, MC is a thing that ever experienced by all traders in my opinion, but if we have our MC precisely understand how we are going forward, whether to stay with MC or with good risk management .. and perfect profit. we should be more able to understand and take the points gap. for the next yag better.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not ever regret it when a margin call has happened to you. all traders must have experienced the same thing, all it takes the process. with a margin call that befall us, we forward it better and better. make this experience something very meaningful to you EUR and GBP is a movement that has a very large daily range. but it should be understood again when our capital and our minimum use of lots, as in the pair gbp and eur. will make us lose in very quickly. for entry in the pair eur gbp and we must also have a great point resistance

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex success is all about hard work and pateince ....there is no such thing that help you to achieve success without any effort ...so allways better to trust ourself than other factor..and make good strategyy and hard work Margin call would occur at the beginner trader. do not worry and do not easily give up. Many are in search of knowledge and discipline. When absolute beginners, then put on the account cents and only using 2% risk of capital.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am student and forex trading is perfect for me because it does not requires enough capital. Even after face the big loss or even after lose my whole investment i can reinvest in this business so that i like it very much. Mery khyal sy bar bar deposit krna acha nhi, jaisy jaisy hamra experience zyada hota hy wesy wesy earning b zyada hoti jati hy aur hum apni earning sy he apni investment ko increase kr skty hen. Bar bar deposit krny ki zarorat nahi.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, using stop loss is part of trading discipline. This is the best choice for minimizing the effects of misdirected positions or making losses. it not only prevents margin calls, but also helps in maintaining our account minimizing losses. so this target should be attached to every position in my opinion and professional traders and the daily market watch because of hope. Technically Use bhi hona chahiye solid. He must have control over emotions. Use overconfident na hote hue SL jar to use because of Chahiye. Traders must make time to research in the market. he must maintain the chart.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han kbi kbi aisa hota hy k hmari jyada positions profit main close hoti hen but phr b overall hum loss main hoty hen, ic ki 2 reasons ho skti hen ak tu ye hum TP ko hit krny ka wait kiye bgair he apni positions bnd kr dyty hen jb k SL k lye hum aisa nhi krty ya phr ye k hum money management nahi krty, kisi position main jyada lot kisi main km ic lye b ye ho skta hy. Margin call is not a thing in trading, we can avoid this bad thing by using money management and SL in every trading. Jb hum money management aur stop loss ko sahi trah use kren gy tu MC receive krny k chances kafi hadd tk km ho jaen gy.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex you will never disappear with your mind and mind without power because understanding comes misunderstanding and with trust comes from trust so you just have to be present minded and not give up on some sort of virtual thought or magical hope for your trade to give you far from expected because this is forex and without the right taste and knowledge you will even get unexpected things that you don't want and all brokers give traders the leverage to increase their trading capacity and this is called margin. Traders must use their leverage carefully to avoid margin calls because trades are automatically executed if the balance is not in the account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 784 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)