+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 784 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zahir he iss se darr to lggy ga hee kyun ek ye call tbhi ati hai jab apke poora account loss mn janewala hota ahi orr keh rha hota hai ke mujhy bachaa lo to jo koi iss call ko smjh leta hai uska account aakhri saans mn bach skta hai nhi to doob to rha hee hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's always interesting and whether I lose or win it keeps me interested and busy and gives me hope too because if I can make good money on forex then there are every reasons for losing forex. I think to get success in forex we have to love forex and then we can do it well. and I like this fx trading system provides an opportunity to practice programming skills while we can benefit financially from that trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that forex is difficult, if we only see the adverts it might be very simple and easy, but when we trade, you can find it very difficult to make a consistent profit. and well even I used a Stop Loss before. but now I stop. and after I stop using SL, my profits also increase, but at the same time if the trade is opposite then I will get an MC and my balance will be blown up.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because this is the best business in the world and I am proud to be a forex trader because I am one of the very few people in my country who trade forex. Forex is the best because I can do it day and night for 5 days a week, I am my own boss. I do everything from home, no need to go to the office. and Frequently, margin calls occur because of errors in risk management resolution that do not match capital owned, for example, the resolution of all sizes per trade, the formation of many open positions that are open, do not really take advantage of stoppages. loss in trading, but a margin call is not a settlement in our buying and selling, even when our initial steps are towards buying and selling better.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because it is very good part time or full time business. The real reason I like forex is that it doesn't require large capital to start, your knowledge, experience, and computers are your assets and you can do your own business. and Margin call is not a thing in trading, we can avoid this bad thing by using money and SL management in every trade. Jb hum money management aur stop loss ko sahi breed using kren gy tu MC received krny k kafi opportunities have not been like that hmm

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because it is very good part time or full time business. The real reason I like forex is that it doesn't require large capital to start, your knowledge, experience, and computers are your assets and you can do your own business. and Margin call is not a thing in trading, we can avoid this bad thing by using money and SL management in every trade. Jb hum money management aur stop loss ko sahi breed using kren gy tu MC received krny k kafi opportunities have not been like that hmm

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han EUR / USD aa acha pair hay alkin is a deal because the lattice when we are hay kion kay forex market main day said the news ziada is a ki pair relase hot hain aur is the pair ko predicts aka sab say ziada mushkil hay. Mary is the main fantasy of EUR / JPY ziada behtar hay new beginner kay liye. and the lower your risk the safer your account is from margin calls. It doesn't matter if income is low from low risk but consistently low income is much better than margin calls. So 2% risk is recommended in all market conditions.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, most of them repeat their mistakes and blame forex is wrong. So a margin call is a scenario that we make with our mistakes. And once the strategy we prepare is successful and profitable, we should not be too confident and blindly trade in the future. we must moderate and adjust it according to market changes. and I often experience what is called a margin call. many times but I have never learned the lesson and will always try to achieve what I want. A margin call is a friend who can always be reminded when we are on the wrong track. so don't be afraid of margin calls. but don't repeatedly.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mmm MC whose name I am sure is not every trader will never want to experience it, but because this is a serious problem for all traders want to avoid iru I think the best way is to manage risk to manage money management and continue to develop analysis and good Pakistan mein bhi yehi halaat hi but it affects the stock market in Asia but if we trade EUR / USD then it doesn't matter what the situation is in India or Pakistan then we can be influenced by EURO or US prices. so this is the advantage of forex too because you can invest in other countries' economies just sitting in India or Pakistan

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a good spirit, even though forex has dropped you, but you still have the passion to find success with this business, this is very rarely found. Now let's succeed together and to succeed in all types of businesses you need to have passion as well as you have to face losing and fighting so same here in forex but it is possible to become a successful trade and I can't believe how many people actually produce on forex. So I also want to get a lot of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 784 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)