+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 784 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No trader wants to experience a margin call when trading because it is not a good view for every trader and to avoid the same, traders need to trade carefully in small lot sizes and place a stop loss on all their trades to reduce their losses . And this is not because high leverage traders lose their money but because trading in high lot sizes and lack of money management because traders lose money, so they have to trade with stop loss and trade in small lot sizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have chosen a good reason behind the pair's volatility. Most traders trade this pair because we see that they are the biggest currencies in the world. So traders always pay attention to this economy. That is why they are more trading this couple. and that is whatever knowledge we can get in forex we must apply the same thing to trading so that we can get more profit. This is done by most professional traders who have years of experience in trading that they apply when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you give more explanation about the station's business with the Web and how it can be applied to such ideas in trading and what are the advantages and disadvantages and I know in forex everyone makes mistakes when they are beginners and even I have made some mistakes too but also learn quickly from my mistakes and try not to repeat them. Also doing risk and money management and developing these skills with time which helps in doing better in my trade.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never felt a margin call. Because I always use stop loss and before entering Forex I have knowledge of these things. Therefore if a beginner is trained properly he can prevent large losses and also can never feel a margin call. and that's a very bad thought because like you eat bad things ooooooo margin calls are so hot is everyone afraid of trading from this and afraid of margin calls but I think you know what he is doing? leen to sayd ham is sy sayd bach sakty hen.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because human greed is embedded in our psychology ... That is why as long as we are humans, we cannot eliminate greed completely ... We can only reduce it in everyday trade ... and the fact is such that we cannot reap success before greed is lost to us when we get a trading profit, but a number of times we experience losses and finally experience MC

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls occur when you are on the losing side and you don't use any tools from Forex to avoid margin calls, to avoid them you have to use tools like stop loss and trailing stop that will help you protect your account from loss. and maybe you are right, but we can trade without stop loss, but we need big capital to hold the floating minus and I believe that the chart will move back, I have tried it and succeeded but it took longer .

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you meet friends because they have to be able to control themselves in trade because then we will also be able to control the trading margins we have and I agree with you that however we have to try harder the gods will reward you by giving we do good traffic analysis don't expect gods without hard work

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new beginner houn or mugh ko to sahi bats ha kafi dafa he margin call ka zaika chkhna parra ha kioun main yahan per kam invest karta tha or dosra mugh ko trade when we tareeqa he nahi aata es liye main ne kai dafa zaika chakha ha and this is part of the forex business. New traders do not know about it. It came like a tornado and took money from a merchant's account. So it is a warning for new traders to get safe from a margin call.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You hate forex for losing but I'm sure you will like it more than your wife someday because of the benefits it gives you (Just kidding). Your desire to learn is an important thought that will make you successful in the long run. and yes you are right when our position is open, we warn that what happens ... with our terminal, we can see our position when we want. which reduces human effort .

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are also part of any business. I also hate forex after getting a loss but I always start my new day with a desire to get a profit and I do not stop after getting so many losses. and Yes that's right I think that's the only reason everyone likes forex because they want to get good money and become a millionaire someday. And I think that is the main goal for every business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 784 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)