+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 784 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    That is really a scaring situation in which i would not like to get in away few days back i made more deposit to avoid margin call but market continued to slide down and blown my account by which i learned that using stop loss at right time is best options we can have to avoid margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader tasted this bad dish. I have tasted it many times. I remember once, I lost all my investments because of a margin call. need 1 and a half month to recover it. but it came because of my mistake that is greed. I increased my lot size to 4 and when trading against me, I broke down. but you never give up because margin calls are part of trading that gives someone experience, takes money and gives money to others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners of trade must also have good words like you, me too, I think MC is on account because of the use of many that are not in accordance with market movements. for example, with 100-point equity, forcing traders to play in the movement of large pairs such as GBP and EUR. and the result is still MC. obviously to avoid MC traders must understand how the average daily range is in pairs. For example GBP pair daily range between 100-200 points, and US $ 100 capital. The use of safe lots is 0.1 on the broker's question why? because the use of Lot 0.1 can last 1000 points in a span of days. so our account is safe.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but when you experience margin calls. You will feel upset and revenge. You must study this problem. You must rest to calm your mind before returning to forex trading. forex can generate huge profits for us, if we run patiently. and EUR and GBP are movements that have a very large daily range. but it must be understood again when our capital and our minimum use, such as the GBP and EUR pairs. will make us lose very quickly. to enter the eur gbp pair and we also have to have a good resistance point

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah EUR-USD and GBP-USD are very similar in movement and very rarely conflicting. Just open another silver chart beside these two charts. silver also moves according to the movement there most of the times. And GBP-USD is a currency that is sometimes in the opposite direction of silver and EUR-USD and a good post Dude, dreams are the beginning, just add a timeline to your dreams then become goals. And successful people are very successful because they set goals for themselves and achieve them with endless effort and hard work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-24)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut sahi baat kahi hai aapnai ki har aadmi margin call se dartha hai. phele jab mainai naya-naya forex trading kiya tha toh 1 din mai 300$ loss kar diya stop loss nahi.woh hi 1 din tha uske baat aaj tak kabhi menai margin call nahi chaka. lekin stop loss bahut bar chaka hai

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls must be avoided at all costs to prevent ourselves from losing hope of making money here. Margin calls really underestimate traders. so instead of losing all the money in the account we must use Stop loss and other risk management tools to cut losses and grow profits. and when you first find out about forex, immediately want to open a real account without learning anything about good strategy and analysis. they only think about the benefits of forex because many people say that forex can provide high income using only small capita

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money money money. this is the main reason everyone likes this business. no one joins to make a loss and everyone hopes to master it and make good money. But some will stop saying the business is bullshit and some will stand up again and again despite suffering a lot of loss and will eventually learn tricks to survive and benefit in this business. and all life begins with dreams because dreams are ideal friends and let's try to catch up and realize that dreams come true

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Once we face the margin call we will learn a very good lesson no doubt in it, but it also brings with it a disaster our trading account resulting in the big loss to our account and our morality. We almost loose the hope of making money in Forex when we suffer from margin call.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Web trading terminals are a good thing to get out. This is great for those who are on the go, and who don't have laptop & 3G / GPR connections and want to trade from any internet cafe. I have not seen the web terminal, so I comment further only after testing it. and I do not understand your question, can you explain a little. but what I have noticed is whether marbels works effectively against the GBPUSD pair? I think, it takes a lot of experience to be able to use marbels in volatile pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 784 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)