+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 784 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If magic and controlling the highest power will help someone win the trade, everyone will do it and start to produce then who will lose? Black magic and all other types of magic do exist and one can control a number of things with it but cannot force the entire market to function according to his will. A person must do a proper analysis if he wants to make money from this trade. and points that are absolutely true. I hope that I will reach points in my trading style soon. And also must always improve its strategy by a professional trader. Because, the strategy might not work for a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abi two weeks ago, he called a margin call mili thi aur meri, bad luck, when we played, I got a share of capital, b ho ho. Mjy jb b margin call mili hy meri error ki waja sy mili hy kiun k ma many size boht jyada kr dyta hon by comparing with my capital. and It's great to use stop loss to avoid margin calls. Jb ma main trading is only thb tb ma smjhta tha k stop loss bazt fazol chez hy aur ma SL applies this krta tha but jb margin call accepts ki 2 yes 3 bars tb sy ma ny SL applies because starting at kr at.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every successful trader has a secret and they use it only for those who don't share it with anyone. it is a magic pill for them for sure. even when you start making consistent profits you will find something different from now. and there is no such miracle or the highest power problem for forex..forex is all about the right money planning, success strategies and the real and skilled knowledge we have made in forex..so we have to forget luck, magic, strength. that and must make a real effort to become a successful trader

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think sl is a very good choice for preventing mc. and a person cannot make a profit until and unless he learns to minimize losses. so to put in place a stop loss that is calculated well not only limits the loss but also helps in gaining overall profit
    and no magic. good analysis and better market understanding are requirements for making a profit. If there are some magical strategies we will become millionaires and no one will lose. Just give up and concentrate on learning and trading

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose, I will wait for better opportunities in the market when opportunities come I will invest again. but my loss will never lose my patient and will think that what I have done wrong through which I face loss, I will remember my mistake and next time I will never repeat. because when we join forex or invest in forex, we know that losses and profits are part of the business so never lose patience when we lose. but only learns from mistakes.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you mean to say this is a loss just to be perfect in one pair only and I need to try a different pair too, but I feel I still trade with one partner better as a trader and you can analyze one pair at a time and vice versa you need to give more time to other couples. That can get complicated later and I just want to make it simple. and If every trader prays to God that He will give him success in his trade, then whose prayers will be heard by God and not heard

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of us are threatening this right margin call, but it's a fact that with higher leverage we use like 1: 100 or 1: 200 we must be prepared to get a margin call as we expect big profits and if we use even our stop loss will be left very little - I consider my margin as a stop loss while expecting 100% of my capital. If I can get more wins then the loss (blow my account) I will finally make a net profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes nobody comes here for fun and everyone will risk money just to make money and some people just think they can be rich and some people lose money too so we can say it all happens in forex. but different people come with different goals and everyone gets a chance. and Business means, just to make money. business is not a social service. So, all members must come here for business. I think there is no other reason besides money. What did you say.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but still be careful to make transactions because after trading or prices we never know where prices will move forward even though it's been 1 second ahead and we just follow the price trail that has happened and many people follow eur_usd that's why this is a good partner to trade , and whenever a beginner comes to exchange eurusd or gbpusd that he will trade first. so it's a popular currency for all

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are our weak point in the forex market, during opening operations, they must be controlled to avoid losing a lot of money, and we must make good money management, and don't forget new fundamental and technical analysis. and forex is very dangerous if we don't know science. what else for beginners is like a udder thrown into the ocean. have adequate knowledge before plunging directly into the field of forex is not forgiving. one of them we first learn a demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 784 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)