+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 476 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4755

Thread: Kis liye Forex trader aapna money khote hain?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    If we want to be successfull trader than we must follow trading rules and discipline....and those who ignore it can suffer from huge loss..so to prevent loss make good knwoledge and experience....with MM...and discipline
    yes, its true. good analysis, money management, good strategy, control emotions, and avoid greed will make you success in Forex trading. If we miss one part, then we must have some loses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    han mein ap ki baat se agree kerna chahaun ga trader jeb trading rules ko sehe terhan follow nehe kerte or frusttated ho jate jis ki waja se unko kafi loss bear kerna perta ha .
    isi leye i think aik acha trading plan bohot jarori hota ha
    If we want to be successfull trader than we must follow trading rules and discipline....and those who ignore it can suffer from huge loss..so to prevent loss make good knwoledge and experience....with MM...and discipline
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    forex trader apna pesaa khote hai jab wo tik se rules ko follow nahi krte hai.
    every trade me SL ka honaa bahut jaruri hai or money management bi proper honi chahiye.
    agar money management tik se nahi hoga to account me kitnaa b balance ho margin call lag hi jaayegi...so be care on this
    han mein ap ki baat se agree kerna chahaun ga trader jeb trading rules ko sehe terhan follow nehe kerte or frusttated ho jate jis ki waja se unko kafi loss bear kerna perta ha .
    isi leye i think aik acha trading plan bohot jarori hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    forex trader apna pesaa khote hai jab wo tik se rules ko follow nahi krte hai.
    every trade me SL ka honaa bahut jaruri hai or money management bi proper honi chahiye.
    agar money management tik se nahi hoga to account me kitnaa b balance ho margin call lag hi jaayegi...so be care on this

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    I totally agree with you most of traders loose their money due to lack of knowlege and trading in big lots to get rich with in one day and this greed give them loss. but some time you trading with discipline and you also face loss. Last time I sell Eur/Chf at the price of 1.1035 but one news moves it @ 1.2175 about more then 1100 pips, so here all money management failed.One mistake gave me big loss which is stop loss, I did not apply. That was my big mistake.
    Stop loss has more importance ..if we apply sl at correct price than we can avoid huge loss ....and forex mein knowledge aur experience hona jaruri hai,,sahi entry point aur exit point honaa aavashyak hai,,,
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch log to lack of knowledge ki wjha say apna loss karty hain lakin bohot sary asy log bhi hain jo knowledge honay ka bawajood bhi loose karty hain aur major reason hay big lots trade karny ki greed ki wajha say.
    I totally agree with you most of traders loose their money due to lack of knowlege and trading in big lots to get rich with in one day and this greed give them loss. but some time you trading with discipline and you also face loss. Last time I sell Eur/Chf at the price of 1.1035 but one news moves it @ 1.2175 about more then 1100 pips, so here all money management failed.One mistake gave me big loss which is stop loss, I did not apply. That was my big mistake.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the reason is the bigger player eat us alive, there should be somebody lost for another gain, the winning one are few, but they got a loooot of money from the losing trader, why ? i dont know, perhaps they fool us by some signal on forex news site

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Main bhi aaj tak jaan nahi paya ki kyon 95% trader apna paisa khotey hey aur is 95% main mera bhi number hey, muje iska kaaran lalach, Bad money management aur baar baar galtiya karna yehi sab kaaran ke liye muje loss hota hey trading main... per main ab apni galtiya sudhaar raha hoon dhirey dhirey....
    its very true . as a newbie most of the trader lost their money because of lack of knowledge and most of then first time thought its depend on luck and atlast gambling and time tech us what is forex and your 2nd idea is also correct because many less experience trader want to rick over night and use high lot and if market goes against then MC and even account blown. so we need to education first.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    to be succesful one has to change for the better

And this is difficult for many bcoz they cant admit their mistakes

You admited your mistakes and you will act to correct it
    yes this is the main reason according to me why ppl loose their money, they have large and senceless expectation's from forex, ppl nortmally start from small lot sizes but with a gain of little money too they become over confident and in those thoughts of greed and luck they go for big trades and then loose, some losses are also coz ppl are unable to understand the trend ( predict ) and so they loss, some ppl also do noty use parameters and depend on themselves for everything so again they loss and the main reason is not using sl which can be a life saver.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    forex trader initial stage mein seekhte samay aur sudharte samay loss karta hai, normally strategy ki kami aur forex ki taraf galat bhavnaye rakh kar loss karta hai jaise ki lakho rupaye kamana, lalach aur darr ke vajah se piche reh jata hai as compared to the successfull traders........
    new comer ko night out mein hi bahot saare paise kamana chahte hai..isi laaalach ki wajah se bina knowledge aur experience ke big lot size mein big risk leke saara money wiped out kar dete hai... control of emotions and proper money management sahi hone se successfull trding ki lead milti haii..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 476 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)