+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me add a good indicator, it called SuperTrend,

as a beginner you just follow this indicator to buy or sell, the good thing of this indicator was NO REPAINT guys...
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for share indicator ma forex ma new ho aur muje ap ka indicator bohat ache lage ha ma in indicator ko download ker layea ha ma is zaror use karo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein khud forex mein new hun mujhe bi indicator ke mutalik information chahie thi i used it agr ye profitable hoe, it is a good information.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the most profitable but unpopular indicator for newbie in forex is the ADX. Since i discovered it, my trading has really change. It is a trend indicator, which shows the current market trends, and the current market actions. It has a signal or trend line, it has the buy line D1+ and a sell line D1-, at any point when any of the line crosses each expect a buy or sell. That is if D+1 crosses D-1, it is a buy signal and vice versa

Member may5 is an unknown quantity at this point may5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the two pointers are as of recently quite enough with the goal that we could effortlessly settle on choices that we suppose will be useful to us in a position that will be dead set before we are certain that you will be advantageous for our record later

Junior Member Irwan is an unknown quantity at this point Irwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for more information about indicator.. i'm a newbie so give thanks for all..

I'm trading with demo account, and l haven't trick for my profitable in trading..

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kia koi mujy bolinger indicator k bary may samja sakta hy please agr koi senior member hy to wo mujy boinger indictor ko use krna sika dy mary post replym ki sorat may i shal b waiting for members response.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

thanks brother very good indicator provided by you also its easy to understand because with photo snap shot every one can easyly understand this also bro if you free tel me some other good only one indicator for forex trading in m30 period.

Banned sultan2 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear apka is indicator ko main na use kiya really mujhe 60 sa 80 % acha result hjasauil howa . main abahi is ko mazaid test kar ra hon umid yaha hai ka yah acha indicator hi sabit hoga .

Junior Member maiya01 is an unknown quantity at this point maiya01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This product has been used for a few days and shows the correct location for me. It actually is honest and thank you to you for the best plan for sharing this new indicator. Therefore, I personally use, again and again. It provides an indication of the conditions for me, and his shrine is good and gives excellent color.

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    I think in forex trading business market every new forex trader for some profitable and simple indicator is Parabolic, Bollinger Band, and zigzag. And this indicator is very helpful and very useful in forex market for forex trader. And this indicator is very popular in forex market.
    Thogh we had good indicators, i think we got loss because we can't make proper focus on the market our trading experience was not good enough for the trading we need more learning about trading,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)