+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Head & Sholder trading strategy.

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like that but its not clear enough. and i want to know the time frame best for this strategy am a scalper and a short time trader.should i apply this strategy or not?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Head and shoulder is really a good pattern in the market but it forms very rarely in the market. Mostly it forms the best in the daily chart and in my opinion you will only get 2 to 3 signals per month if you trade with head and shoulder on D1 and the lower time frames wont give you enough accuracy to stay on the edge of the market. So it is better that you dont trade with it and also if you want to add something more to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Head & Sholder trading strategy.

Now I discuss about a very effective trading strategy "Head & Shoulders " . Name: tmp_213qck316314008.jpg Views: 112 Size: 33.3 KB

It is a unique price action trading strategy . The Head means summit of some candle sticks and Shoulder means some candle stick both side of Head .When the phenomenon of left shoulder and right shoulder dobul top creat then you can open a sell order the second top of right shoulder.

This was a old Daily chart of EUR VS USD ,The Head & Shoulder still running .I had got some profit from this pattern also.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by forexxxx; 2015-12-23 at 08:37 AM.
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexxxx For This Useful Post:

asi (2016-10-25), khan Muhammad (2016-10-25), mazprofx (2015-12-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Subscribe to this Thread (3)