+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: SL TP Don't work properly

Banned Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 637 Posts
    I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.

Thnks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sundas131 For This Useful Post:

Asifch11223 (2020-11-18), Bilal114 (2020-11-16), Chak23p (2020-11-16), Joo (2020-11-16), Sajid7676 (2020-11-18)

Member Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
    kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida
    paise kamane k qabil bhi hojain gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chak23p For This Useful Post:

Asifch11223 (2020-11-18), Bilal114 (2020-11-16), Joo (2020-11-16), Sajid7676 (2020-11-18)

Banned Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,177 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Aslam o Allikum
    : Daily market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit .
    I think keep dear mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit .
    Dear friend use this and enjoy life.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sajid7676 For This Useful Post:

Asifch11223 (2020-11-18), Bilal114 (2020-11-16), Chak23p (2020-11-15), Joo (2020-11-16)

Member Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p is a glorious beacon of light Chak23p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o Allikum
    : Daily market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit .
    I think keep dear mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit .
    Dear friend use this and enjoy life.
    Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chak23p For This Useful Post:

Asifch11223 (2020-11-18), Bilal114 (2020-11-16), Joo (2020-11-16), Sajid7676 (2020-11-18)

Banned Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131 has a reputation beyond repute Sundas131's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,260 Times in 637 Posts
    I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.

Thnks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sundas131 For This Useful Post:

Asifch11223 (2020-11-18), Bilal114 (2020-11-16), Chak23p (2020-11-15), Joo (2020-11-16), Sajid7676 (2020-11-15), Unregistered (1)

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 475 Posts
    buy price . some forex dealer platfrom is sutible for the use of SL and TP ,So open account with regulated
    I in no way had face such problem in insta forex buying and selling platfrom you could change smoothly in insta platfrom .Your trouble me creat by means of your calculation of unfold for buy you matter pair sell charge and in promote you be counted pair buy fee . a few forex broker platfrom is sutible for using SL and TP ,So open account with regulated broker .( insta forex)
    quick respond to this message respond With Quote
    in no way had face such trouble in insta forex trading platfrom you can exchange smoothly in insta platfrom .Your problem me creat by means of your calculation of spread for buy you depend pair sell rate and in promote you count number pair purchase price . some forex broker platfrom is sutible for using SL and TP ,So open account with regulated dealer .( insta forex

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to may78655 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (6)

Banned Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498 has a reputation beyond repute Shah6498's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,484 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Eur / usd 1.18 अंक और मंगलवार से परे प्राप्त करने का प्रबंधन करता है, जो हाल ही में 1.1830 के आसपास की चोटियों के संभावित परीक्षण की अनुमति देता है। 1.1830 (9 अक्टूबर) के अब तक के सबसे अधिक मासिक अव्वल उत्तर में 1.1917 (सितंबर 10 उच्च) अगस्त के शिखर पर 1.1965 पर आगे निकलता है। मनोवैज्ञानिक 1.20 बाधा पर वापस जाने के लिए डॉलर के आसपास के दृष्टिकोण के एक मध्यम गिरावट की आवश्यकता होगी, जो 3 नवंबर के चुनाव (और एक बिडेन जीत) के बाद होने की उम्मीद है।

Banned RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,046 Times in 13,631 Posts
    trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
    kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RYK For This Useful Post:

Shah6498 (2020-10-24)

Highly Reputed Member MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,126 Times in 14,418 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj k din k liye hamay market nechy jane k ishara dy rhe hai is liye aj k din hamy nechy ki teraf trade lagani chayie jo hamary liye faidamand hogi or hm log nechy ki teraf trade lga k paise kama sakty hai is liye hmy foran nechy ki teraf trade lga deni chayie

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MTB For This Useful Post:

Shah6498 (2020-10-24)

Banned SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,161 Times in 16,299 Posts

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SDK For This Useful Post:

Shah6498 (2020-10-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast