+ Reply to Thread
Page 2154 of 2367 FirstFirst ... 1154 1654 2054 2104 2144 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2164 2204 2254 ... LastLast
Results 21,531 to 21,540 of 23661

Thread: Eur/dkk

Banned Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786 has a reputation beyond repute Qasimbhayo786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,719 Times in 6,016 Posts
    HI everyone here happy to be with you .... peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you, my dear brother
    Special thread gorgeous and useful and sufficient to explain and AVI handed hands and useful for all subject worth reading Baaaaaaark of God in you, my dear brother Fadil and all the luck you do not deprive us of the characteristic of your posts and stones like Habibi
    Ramadan Kareem Habibi: *
    Greetings to you ..kl year, you are God Elly nearest In always obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from educatio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today in my view that's market analysis and trend : BUY

According to the indicators given below :-
    MACD
    Parabolic sar
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    And
    Moving average

Tell the about market trend up so we do trade in buy and take good profit

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 Thank You 👍

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL has a reputation beyond repute IPL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 8,009 Posts
    > HI everyone here happy to be with you .... peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you, my dear brother
    Special thread gorgeous and useful and sufficient to explain and AVI handed hands and useful for all subject worth reading Baaaaaaark of God in you, my dear brother Fadil and all the luck you do not deprive us of the characteristic of your posts and stones like Habibi
    Ramadan Kareem Habibi: *
    Greetings to you ..kl year, you are God Elly nearest In always obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education. .. "

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    jasy k ap sab log jannty hain k . ya trading pair . trading k liy bohat he acha ha . is pair me trading se hamain. bohat he acha . proft earn ho sakta . its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre inform you about future movement. s
    So me hameesha yahi analysis use krta hon. . is trading pair me... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater ...
    goodluck..

Please give me a thanks

Member Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin is a splendid one to behold Suchin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me technical indicators analysis hen jin ko bri ahmiyat hasil hy.
    in indicators ka shi istamal kr k apna maasad pura kiya ja skta hy
    is me sy kuch indicators simpal sy hen jis ko asani sy smja ja skta hy.
    or kuch dificult hen ye trading k liye best hen.
    agr in indicators ko follow kr liya jye to acha profit earn kiya ja skta hy.**

Senior Member Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146 has a reputation beyond repute Irtaza146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,605 Times in 1,991 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I have never tried to work on this pair of motto, I never think, but I think with just a good analysis of the market, and also to know what happens in the market has news helpers, you can do good business

Senior Member ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL has a reputation beyond repute ABDULLAHGUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 1,085 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The given pair for analysis is EUR/DKK

My technical analysis for the following pair is given
    The pivot point is 7.4560Sell.
    The trend for given pair is

BEST OF LUCK.

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis pair in strong resistance.

Pair price will be down now, mere mutabiq pair ko sell krna hy.

👍 STOP STOP STOP STOP 👍

Today market analysis and trend:sell

All Indicators and Moving average ka mutabiq market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain.

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hona start howa ri hai

Agar ap profit hasil karna chahte hain to sell ki trade laga dein.
    Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

Tell the about market goes up so we do trade in sell and take good profit

👍 Thank & Reagrds Happy Trading 👍

Member Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222 has much to be proud of Akhtarjind222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 430 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now the eur/dkk rate 7.4559
    Today the suitable selling point will be 7.4510
    And today the most suitable buying point is 7.4598
    Good luck

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/dkk aj ki price men thoda down ja choka he this time price 7.4473 aur mere andaze se ye kafi up ho sakta hae 7.4515 ki price tak is ka level ja sakta he aur is ki price kam se kam jo down price he wo is level tak b reh sakte hae 7.4445 tak k level tak aur normal price ye ho sakte hae 7.4495

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2154 of 2367 FirstFirst ... 1154 1654 2054 2104 2144 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2164 2204 2254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)