+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Real boost from 1000$ to 10000$ with analytics

Junior Member MirzaShujaBaig is an unknown quantity at this point MirzaShujaBaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buhat achi trading ho rahee hay aap ko kaee option milain gay lekin gold option is the best jis main aap earn ker saktay ho .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MirzaShujaBaig For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Lisaprofi is an unknown quantity at this point Lisaprofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Hi my dear friends! Hope you didnt get bored) I didnt - just had no time for it.
    I promised to report on my withdrawal and everything went well, I used Web Money. From there Im gonna transfer to the card as needed. It took 5 minutes to withdraw, though the amount was significant. I got prepared to wait half an hour or even a half day but there was no need for my preparations xD. Here I am happy, honestly. It makes sense to go back to it again and for sure Im not gonna change proven MT4, Freshforex and DAX30 for anything else. I get in private different massages; I try to answer all of them. Just get one thing, that my system is not passed, as I said earlier, it is not my property but common one. And I'm not gonna sell it, hint on principles and so on, also Im not gonna open the master-accounts, send signals or cast at profit. I just accepted the challenge, and won it…twice in fact.
    Profit to you! smack-smack and c ya!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Hi there, homies! Let's think that the winter is over, and I must not trade on Monday anymore. Well, here are the results.
    So, my balance, as you can see, is 14 956.93, and I started to trade 07/12/15 with loosing 3,25 EUR/USD. Lets consider 3 months. Growth in this period is +1300%. The main profit was with DAX30, pretty well i made and oil, but with classic pairs was not so good.
    I admit that sometimes I was lucky to get on the market period in which DAX fits well into my TS, although I firstly had to correct the levels, well you've seen. In other circumstances, for example, retrospectively for DAX in the fall of 2015, the results were much poorer.
    So, I declare that my goal is reached! That is kinda the proof of the relevance of women in trading. And, best of all is the sum on my account, which shall be distributed. Most will be withdrawn, and I think of the more comfortable way. Of course, I give you the report and withdrawal screens. The remaining amount will be in trade, but Im not gonna give you reports anymore))

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iyna brha profit hasil ho sakta hai agar humara money management acha aur behtreen ha to lekin agar humaray pas kuch behter or acha nahi karnay k lye to hume is ka b khyal rakhna hoga k jo humaray pas hai hum us ko he kahi loss na kar day.mujhay kafi had tak ahsas ho chuka hai k yehi dunia ka no 1 business ha.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my dear friends, yes. It has almost happened. That thing, what this topic is about, has happend. The goal is reached, and to be honest, when I accepted this challenge in fall, I thought it would take more time. Recently my deposit is fine, but apparently that guy, with whome I had this virtual dispute, has been blown away. Well, in fairness, I still give him some odds, there is another week, let him show the greatest deposit miracle. But if he has nothing yet, so....well)). Thus, the current balance is 11448.16 and if I wont do anything silly, or DAX wont, then the result is already clear.

PS I started to make plans about spending ma money. You may offer your own options

PPS I buy situationally — it is graphically clear.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, do you feel that I'm going to gloat? LOL
    How do you feel about the screens of the last week? There is a couple of lossing lots but I has already made 9000 dollars. And no depression anymore! And the sun shines differently! Oh, St Valentine's Day is soon, high time to fall in love
    Anyway, lets focus on my stuff. So, despite all the critics, your cute blonde chick came close to the target amount. And most likely, Ill stand on the finish line next week. However, if the DAX will be more predictable, as its ""trick"" made me nervous at first, but when it crossed 9000, all became clear. So, I will continue to sell 0.5 or one lot, we'll see. No worries! And you will have a good trade, just be a good boy or a girl ))

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to everyone who reads, views, criticizes it and keeps silence. I had planned to show the doubling this week, and come to the planned amount, but ... it's complicated. There were not enough signals, and the mood is nasty as well. I have a blues, guys, the weather does not make me happy, and nobody calls me for a party. The first year none of us went, everyone becomes lazier and lazier.
    Anyway, let's back to the topic. I'll probably finish the DAX on the basis of likely coming to hypotenuse. I hope that the 0.5 lot will finally lead me to the finish line. From observations, it still looks like much more interesting tactic of cutting $100 on the lot 0.5 on this instrument, with the ruthless elimination of the pose to achieve. But further on, probably, Im gonna be braver, we'll see. Many kisses, the screen of my achievements are below.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Howdy, my gentlemen! Well, Wud u like to watch my post and be jelous?. So, let u be so) My bad-my bad... I got into euro/dollar. Having been spoiled by cfd, I lost the sum equivalent to the price of regular handbag on sales. That's all, folks. But I made it up and compensated everything due to the DAX, and more than enough. And by the way, u should be thankful to me as I showed u a clear example of the difference between trading ""here and there"". Anyway, everything is beautiful, isnt it? Hey, admit! Do not complex! My growth is 487% in less than a quarter - not bad, ha? Especially because many of you have the impression that I am living in the flower garden from which occasionally fly away to open a trade Naaah it's a bit more complicated, and the fact that there are only 5 trades for 20-30 hours is just the investigation of strict, rather than laziness. Im not gonna grind your gears, bye-bye, buddies xxx.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    understanding your post and what is the purpose of your post why you have shared this screen shots here and in your thread there is so much for the other members of the forex market and i suggest to other to follow you for learning about forex

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muskan For This Useful Post:

Lisaprofi (2016-02-20)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should take analysis of the market before placing the order because if you invest without analysis you could face difficulty and your order can fell in to loss so should take necessary action before trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Lisaprofi (2016-02-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast