+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Real boost from 1000$ to 10000$ with analytics

Trusted Member Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad has a reputation beyond repute Murshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 Times in 5,969 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj ka market ka Rujhaan:Bullish sell
    +
    Moving average aur market movement
    Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Time frame ko dekh kar resistance aur support points ko samjha jata hai

Daily aur hafty ka chart dekhen taa ke apko market samjhna asaan ho

Agar ap acha knowledge aur experience hasil karna chahte hain to zyada se zyada time is main guzaren aur acha profit hasil karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murshad For This Useful Post:

Gippy Grewal (2020-10-12), Haji Saab (2020-10-12), Unregistered (2)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I see that under the DAX30 my system still wants corrections. As I cant manage to keep the order long enough. I will try exectly with it because it has good volatility....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Hi to all the traders who monitor us! How did you spend your holidays, was turkey good enough for you? Fine.
    As for me, I only care of trading. As I planned, despite my temptations, I doubled my balance by the end of the year, and that's my victory. All that happened because DAX30 reached 10100 as I predicted. Of course, I could avail even better, but that's not my style. Now scenario is less transparent but my working version is a pullback to 10500-10600. We'll see what happens next, if it is triangle either a rising channel. As for me, I am careful about conclusions and wish you were too.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    profit hasil ho sakta hai agar humara money management acha aur behtreen ha to lekin agar humaray pas kuch behter or acha nahi karnay k lye to hume is ka b khyal rakhna hoga k jo humaray pas hai hum us ko he kahi loss na kar day.mujhay kafi had tak ahsas ho chuka hai k yehi dunia ka no 1 business ha.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend you in this thread very effectively describe the ideas and experiences of forex trading that you have in your trades and in your thread there is so much for the other members of the forex market and i suggest to other to follow you for learning about forex trading

7. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asten to inform you that the trading is going on and there is some profit. But I see that under the DAX30 my system still wants corrections. As I cant manage to keep the order long enough. Ill try exectly with it because it has good volatility. Nevertheless, the balance is gained and this is the result. There are hopes that the slight tuning will be completed successfully. Then, next week, I will manage to earn 100 points at the closing of the trade on the DAX, but if not, so - let's come back to the traditional one. And so far - kiss ya in your cheeks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am not understanding your post and what is the purpose of your post. Why you have shared this screen shots here. please narrate. Is it real account or it is the bonus gained fro the any site.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lisaprofi is an unknown quantity at this point
    Lisaprofi's Avatar Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Accumulated bonus
    1.40 USD
    Thanks
    Hi to all the traders who monitor us! How did you spend your holidays, was turkey good enough for you? Fine.
    As for me, I only care of trading. As I planned, despite my temptations, I doubled my balance by the end of the year, and that's my victory. All that happened because DAX30 reached 10100 as I predicted. Of course, I could avail even better, but that's not my style. Now scenario is less transparent but my working version is a pullback to 10500-10600. We'll see what happens next, if it is triangle either a rising channel. As for me, I am careful about conclusions and wish you were too.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Hi everyone! Congratulate me with the first trading session with gaining money.
    The basis is the cable, Brent, DAX, the lots 0.05 are all timelimited.
    I tried to trade the cable on flat but missed the boundaries. I did not like the pound in December, its kinda frozen - no way, thx. My total is minus 8.95 on tries.
    Brent - the forecast was right, there was a clear sale, but I was out of limits and I had to close with minus 4.00. And it went down and quit deep down like 100dollars)). Anyway, I wont close the deal until it's expired.
    DAX is interesting but risky, and it hasnt gone well. I relied on bulls, 2 openings and total is 40.01, there were signals on bears as well but I did not take it yet.
    So, the result of the day is 23.07 - not so much. I traded only pairs at the very beggining and Im going to try contracts on difference. They are not so cool though but why not?))

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bhattiii is an unknown quantity at this point bhattiii's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hasten to inform you that the trading is going on and there is some profit. But I see that under the DAX30 my system still wants corrections. As I cant manage to keep the order long enough. Ill try exectly with it because it has good volatility. Nevertheless, the balance is gained and this is the result. There are hopes that the slight tuning will be completed successfully. Then, next week, I will manage to earn 100 points at the closing of the trade on the DAX, but if not, so - let's come back to the traditional one. And so far - kiss ya in your cheeks!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhattiii For This Useful Post:

TraderRajKri (2017-09-29), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast