+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 LastLast

Thread: Top reasons for failing in forex trading, how to avoid them

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mn loss ki sab se main reason apny motions ko controll mn naa rkhan orr kisi bhee chez se itna farq nhi prta kyun k mn ne khud dekha hai or khud observe bhee kai hai bht achy analysis wly traders ko janta hoon lkin wo bhee just apny emotions ki wja se hee forex mn loss krty hain ni to unki aik bhee trade loss mn na jaye unko profit ke baad khud py controll hee nhi rehta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naveed_ahmad6864 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-03-09), shafiqahmad (2019-05-20)

Senior Member ahmadpunjab is on a distinguished road ahmadpunjab's Avatar
    Thanks
    mje tu forex ke trading main jo sab se main reason laga hai who hai bht kam investment hum log kam investment se trading ko start krte hain jis ke waja se hume lose ho jata hai or hum log trading ko chore dete hain es liye big investment mje main reason lagata hai lose ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmadpunjab For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear you very professionally describe the thread about the failing in forex market and i like all the reason and agree with you that only following these rules traders can make the win and get success in the forex market

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rehman12 For This Useful Post:

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the failure of a trader in forex trading, it is because they are always wrong in analyzing the market, conducting market analysis properly and accurately was not easy, we have to understand the character of the market, and do not just rely on forex indicator, because there is no accurate indicator 100%

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogelfx For This Useful Post:

Member alibrothers775 is an unknown quantity at this point alibrothers775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal main forex trading main nakami ki waja money management ka idea na hona apni mistakes ko repeat karna trading bagir analysis oor market information k trade open karna market ko look ke bagir trade open karna stop loss oor take profit ka use na karna best professional strategy ka use na karna greed factor ko oor emotion ko control ke bagir position open karna forex main loss ki reasons hain forex main market direction ko look kar k he trading open karn

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alibrothers775 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi I am a forex trader , i think forex is a very demanded business and most of the people get loss at the first time because they are uneducated about forex . so I think it is the major reason to get loss in the forex business .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apologyx48 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-03-09), mehro (2019-02-11), shafiqahmad (2019-05-20)

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never experienced anything written by you. all of it is true. the higher the leverage the higher the risk of losing money. dah most basic thing from novices like me are trading without a plan. This is a fundamental error of the beginer I also never experienced

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azami For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro apne kafi achy thread post ke ha me ne isy parha ha ye new or greedy member ke liya faidamand sabit ho gy kiu ke is business me aisa hi ha ager koi greed karta ha tu usy loss hota ha money managment bohat zarori ha forex me

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigboss For This Useful Post:

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason for the failure in the forex market is, we are wrong in doing market analysis, in order to avoid mistakes, we should wait for the right moment to enter the market, we have to wait until the forex signal accurately, this takes patience

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogelfx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Top reasons for failing in forex trading, how to avoid them

My friends we all know that there are some common reasons that we should avoid in forex trading, But we need to detect the reasons of losing money in forex trading which are as follows: -

Using high leverage:

Most of the new traders are losing money because of using the high leverage at trading, I think we all should understand the use of leverage and what leverage suits us and how to use them perfectly.

Solution: I think for new traders, 1:20 - 1:200 is enough and should not use more than that range.

Trading without trading plan:
    Most of the new traders trade without a proper trading plan or trading strategy, I think trading with emotions could makes a trader loser and we all need to make a good trading plan.

Solutions
    We need to develop a trading plan and to develop a trading plan we all need to trade at demo account first and then we need to choose a trading methods (intraday, swing trading or scalping) and have to choose the right indicators to detect the trend of the market.

I believe forex trading is not hard at all and in this forum we are getting good amount of posting bonus as a capital and we can use it and can start forex trading easily.

Over trading:

I think some of us losing money because of over trading to make money shortly but they do not use the risk management at trading and lose money.
    solution: I think we should open trades with the proper risk management and should control the emotions and should not take more than 2% risk at trading.

Unrealistic Expectations: Most of the new traders believes that forex trading is a money making machine with in short period but that is not true for all.
    and they take high risk with calculating risk management.
    solutions: I think forex traders need to trade with proper risk management and should accept the slow and steady traders are making money smoothly and regularly.
    Last edited by fxlife2015; 2015-11-30 at 06:08 PM.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fxlife2015 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-15), abdelkrim (2019-03-09), ansarifx444 (2018-12-15), danish555 (2017-09-27), Facebook (2018-12-15), gold1985000 (2019-03-09), lahor badshah (2016-07-30), mazprofx (2015-12-03), mehro (2019-02-11), mido83 (2017-11-20), Ngozi77 (2021-05-13), Omar_b98 (2017-06-19), RameshRajpoot (2021-10-10), shafiqahmad (2019-05-20), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)