+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot for small a/c traders (PROFIT SHARING TRADING)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I tend to dislike using trading programs, after all it's not a reasonable way to build income, you will never grow into this success. There is no trading program that can definitely beat the power of contemplating you connect with men. They won't handle using multiple scenario, so it's better to do it yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read a lot of negative things about robots and very few traders benefit from them, I say experience is the best teacher so I trade manually, I can't advise you about anyone especially because I haven't tried it, I don't think robots will never be my interest and I'm also not following this robot. I didn't even waste time looking for robots and paying money for it. it's easy to give time and work hard for good trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots will make money for us, but in reality we need to choose the best software correctly if we choose the best robot we can succeed at Forex, but it has a lot of negative sites. and I don't believe there is a robot. It is always wrong for our good trade. One of my friends lost a lot of money using robots. I think our calculations are better than any robot. I don't like to use any robot.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade manually because I still haven't finished trading with EA. In my judgment a banker must first intern about all forex trading and if he abstruses A_Z about forex again he should try EA trading. I do not advance the introduction to alpha trading with EA. and I think expert advisors are profit advertising. I tried all the experts in the demo and the real account, but I did not find an expert advisor who profit and keep it. I believe in manual trading and analysis.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA is good for traders who don't have more knowledge about this business. But EA cannot profit all the time from this market. If you trade manually with good knowledge, you can make good profits every day. but sometimes robots are expensive and hard to find, most are lost. already have several accounts prefer robots but give myself but there are lucky people yes, it depends on your search I give up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally would not recommend me to use trading robot trading manually because it is very useful if we are going to master it but if we don't master it then we can make it a learning experience and for us to be better in forex trading. so whether the trade results depend on how we make the trading plan including using robots.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans follow the manual program. robot is my automatic setup program. Humans control their knowledge won. but the robot controls the repair settings program. I think Humans are a real trading system. robots are gambling systems. I like human traders fx. gambling robots ... and I think humans are also robots but robots are very advanced because they have to do a lot of work besides forex, forex robots made by humans because the forex market was also created by humans made for special tasks

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you fail one time does not mean you will not use it, let's take the example of manual trading are you going to be an expert in a few days and won't lose money ??? of course he will be Bao Long, you have given a good example here, in the end forex trading is really a risky business and no matter whether you trade manually or not, you can still lose money.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did it but it didn't work as I thought. So that's why I moved on to the manual trading strategy. For me the manual trading strategy is the best. There are no rules, limits in manual trading such as automatic trading. and if we use EA that is trustworthy then maybe we will get better results from trading but I don't have the right experience about it because I had my 1 year experience, I never used EA but many people advised me to use EA because through this we can get better.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently tried downloading some popular EAs on the internet. I know Forex Hacked is a popular EA but I can't get ex4 or MQL files that can really be used (errors using decompilation are not prohibited or something like that), so I tried other EAs like Blessing, Scalp V 6-3 and VR_SETKA but they don't seem to place a stop loss next to the martingale so even though it seems profitable at first to be tested again, they are always thrown into hell after being taken to heaven because they hold huge floating losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast