+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot for small a/c traders (PROFIT SHARING TRADING)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't trade with EA. I have read many posts from the MT5 forum and know EA trading is dangerous if we don't know to use it. so I have chosen a manual trading style to make a profit. and I once used an ea robot, when I was actively trading using a computer. and I think the results of robots and manual work are the same. I also chose to rely on my own trading signals. I even use the tablet so that the trading atmosphere becomes easier without burden. if we lose our own mistakes. will not blame the ea system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Expert Advisor is also a Manual Trade but only becomes a code that will automatically because EA is actually also the basis of the Manual trading system. and I prefer manual. Because in automatic trading, you must follow the rules. You need to open your terminal 24 * 7 hours open for real trade automatic work that is not possible for every trader. So I trade manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How could it be? There is no loss! I tried many robots at the MT4 terminal. some robots are getting more and more profitable first. When the market is more volatile then robots can't carry this meadow. Every object has a probe, then sent here. and this is forex, not the ordinary stock market. We want to mention that some EAs can consume all your balances, it's far better to use human judgment for your trade than using robots.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use robots to trade in my account, in fact I think with robots we can trade more successfully than trade manually because in most times traders fail because of lack of knowledge plus lack of experience to control their emotions, because emotional factors are very dangerous for traders and one the only way to control it is with a forex robot

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne intaranet par phroks robot par kaee vigyaapanadaataon ko paaya hai aur us samay main isaka upayog karane aur paisa banaane ke baare mein soch raha tha. lekin ab main samajhata hoon ki videshee mudra vyaapaar kaise kaam karata hai. ab mujhe pata hai ki mool roop se robo phoreks ek svachaalit treding sophtaveyar hai jo phoreks visheshagyon dvaara likha gaya hai. to svaabhaavik roop se yah kaam karega, lekin samasya yah hai ki kaise kushal hai? yahaan savaal hai.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah ek vyaapaaree ke lie videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar ko keval maulik vishleshan aur mainual treding ke saath vyaapaar karane ke lie achchha hai. robot ve hain jo videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar mein prograam kie gae hain aur main karata hoon aur vishesh roop se aise logon ke lie jo kaee mudraen nahin hain. ab main sanketak aur paryavekshan visheshagyon ka upayog karata hoon, aur 80% munaaphe ke saath kaary karata hoon. main is kaaryakram se bahut khush hoon kyonki opareshan khula nahin hai, aur aap tay karate hain ki aap kitana paana chaahate hain

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,101 Times in 4,528 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for the beginner it's better to work with the hand, and also try to know how to do the analysis of the market, the right way to do business in the market

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,234 Times in 12,130 Posts
    trading systems, and it is generally a good idea to start with small trade traders as of signals freely and can opt of smaller or higher level of risk trade as well trading systems and it is generally a good idea to start with small trade sizes

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-31), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-22), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-22), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-26), Trump (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for the beginner it's better to work with the hand, and also try to know how to do the analysis of the market, the right way to do business in the market

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice to see but it is not so easy like that. One can use this but it is 100% sure way of success and not a reliable way of success. so that we will avoid this kind of activities. Therefore we can use it for testing and can beginner
    I like very much this site. Really Really

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast