+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wellxAMA - Vertex FX Indicator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we know that there is no best in this business, but if you trade with a long term trade then I will tell you to trade with a moving average indicator which is a very good indicator and in the short term it can also play a very good role in our analysis, it's good and useful but needs more training I will try on a demo account and try to find out our mistakes and avoid them to make more profit in the future this is really magical I will use plus it's my favorite indicator of Stochastic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is always the best indicator we have if we can't use it, it will be very detrimental to us. so the advantages so we must always get the best from the use of indicators must be adjusted to our own trading capacity. especially when we always want better trading results than learning is considered not in accordance with our trading capacity.

6. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just downloaded the template & am trying it out on my Demo account, we'll see if it's as good as you say buddy. One thing I do not understand, does it tell you when to open a trade or is it your choice based on the chart to make a decision? I ask you this because it seems like they have another version called magic breakout + (plus) which reminds you with pop-ups & sounds too. I don't know if this one has the same features, I will try it & rate
    The template is quite simple but good to see an incredible break out

8. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about the symptoms. Maybe my husband and I don't understand how to use it. I think the moving average is a very good indication of only one that is related to forex beginners. I electronically signed several, but it is difficult to version. And yes, if someone appreciates the good signs of currency trading, don't forget to leave some text. there is no belief that there is one best indicator that can be taken by forex traders in their trading. if we use good analysis, we will benefit even with better or worse indicators.

10. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for distributing pointers, I am not sure how this will help me in my trading. But I was preparing an investigation in my display story and became more famous with it. I contain a try Canadian vacation policy and I'm not sure if this is equivalent. I just downloaded and placed it on my MT4. When the contract is open, I use it to analyze and compare with other factors. Are there other indicators that you use in this template without having to move averages and zigzags

12. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally I do not believe in using any indicators to trade the market, but I believe in the study of the behavior of candles to determine the direction of forex trading and it is very good for me you can learn about these indicators by 'googling' the internet; just type the name of the indicator and it will take you to the relevant forex website which will explain in detail about certain indicators and their use. Sometimes, the website also provides several trading systems that are made from a combination of these indicators.

14. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't say it's good but it's a good indicator to identify trends thanks friends ... As I always know, there are no best indicators, and the two indicators cannot perform the same function, no matter how close they are inclined. I know that many indicators are available on Forex meta traders trying to find out about this and take advantage by trading this

16. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Member NCDindia is an unknown quantity at this point NCDindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

wellxAMA - Vertex FX Indicator

The wellxAMA is a powerful vertex FX indicator based on Adaptive Moving Average. It provides excellent trading opportunity and is especially useful in trend-following systems, and employs the concepts of digital filters.

In the first step, we calculate the AMA (Adaptive Moving Average) based on the PERIOD_AMA. We then calculate the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) based on the change in price on each candle and smooth this SNR using the NFAST and NSLOW smoothing period. Finally, the wellxAMA is calculated based on the AMA and this smoothed SNR. The DK threshold is used to move the trailing stop upwards in up trends and downwards in down trends. The AMA indicator displays blue dots in bullish breakout, and yellow dots in bearish breakouts.

BUY - Enter BUY when candle closes above the blue dot. Set stop-loss to nearest support below the blue dot. Avoid entry if candle gaps up above the blue dot.

SELL - Enter SELL when candle closes below the yellow dot. Set stop-loss to the nearest resistance above the yellow dot. Avoid entry if candle gaps below the yellow dot.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NCDindia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread