+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Indicator - Vertex FX Indicator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main ab kise bhe indicator per belive nh krta hon kun ke koe bhe indicator hai who ap ko thek tara se gide line nh deta hai es liye main apne mind se he trading krta hon or koe bhe indicator use nh krta hon,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you I downloaded it for now and put it on Meta Trader 4. when the market opens I will use it and compare it with other indicators. I've been thinking about strategies that can give me huge profits without loss ... there are strategies that can give us 100% profit ... even a master will sometimes make them trade poorly ... whatever strategy we use ... our money management can make it 100% accurate ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, the indicators are just that - indicators !! This shows what is currently happening in the market - whether it is an uptrend, a downtrend or sideways. That doesn't tell us what will happen in the future. This only helps us analyze the market and make our own predictions. In other words, indicators follow price action and not vice versa. If, for example, currently, prices move up, the indicator will show an upward trend. Then, suddenly (because of some big news or events), the market reacts negatively and prices fall, thus the same indicator will now show a downtrend. So, friend, the indicator does not predict the market. They are just tools to help us analyze the market and make our decisions - whether to buy or sell or do nothing.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing your friends with us. I usually trade with the help of RSI, MACD, CCI. Now I will look at your best indicators and how they work for me and for my trading strategy. I am new .. the inever had the opportunity to use any indicator ... but I must say I got a lot of imformtion through that post, I think if that same indicator only shows high and low with a different look but risk management is the key people's success in transactions

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded a good one but I can't see why you find it the best CCI indicator, moving average and zigzag are more suitable for how such a classic analysis tool and good for determining trends, I will try to do whether it can be used or not, which time frame is suitable for this indicator? from my observation 30 minutes and 1 hour looks good. I have already downloaded it, but my question is how to use it, can give some pictures and explain a little about the movements where I have to make an entry. Thank you very much

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (10)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you This looks like a good strategy I will try it on a demo and I will see the results for at least one month I like the break out strategy because they are profitable ways, I have tried many indicators with good results on backtested but when I use it in the real market with current prices indicators are useless, Some indicators only give me false signals. So I try to analyze market prices using only support / resistance and this is beneficial for me.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fantastic indicators, but I am not a fan of indicators, I like simple charts, this allows me to read price movements in the market. I will try to download it and try it on my mt4 terminal, and practice on my demo account, I will see whether this indicator is good enough or not, thank you for sharing, I hope you will write about the tutorial too, I have downloaded this indicator and will be used in the next market session. Hopefully this is good for me and I will get money by using this indicator. If anyone uses this and has good results then share it

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just downloaded the platform. will now check, how it works. we must first realize that nothing hides "indicators" from us. once we understand that everything we need to know is out there, the only thing we have to do is understand and use that information to our advantage I have no doubt in my heart that this is a good indicator but I have found that every indicators are very good and work effectively the main problem is understanding of usage. I might be tempted to tell you that MACD is the best indicator.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (8)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good trading strategy, thanks for sharing here. I think this will be very beneficial for me in the future. I hope this will work for me. I download it now and will test my demo account first if the results are better than I will go for a real account with it. Easy to control and read. but when we try indicators on the market, we still have difficulty with prices. Then in the terminal use the "load template" option to use it ...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Member NCDindia is an unknown quantity at this point NCDindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Strange Indicator - Vertex FX Indicator

The Strange Indicator is a Vertex FX Exponential Moving Average based indicator that calculates the direction of the trend and its strength.

We first calculate the EMA of the Close, High and Low, and use the reference SHIFT bars ago for our prices. The indicator is calculated by dividing the difference between the Close and Low of the EMA from the difference between High and Low of the EMA. This value is expressed as percentage (multiplied by 100).

When the prices are moving downwards, and the markets start stabilizing, the closing prices tend to be near the low of the candle. Hence, the indicator exhibits lower values reflecting an end to the downtrend. Whereas when the prices are moving upwards and start stabilizing, the closing prices tend to be farther from the low of the candles. Hence the indicator exhibits higher values - reflecting an end to the uptrend.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when indicator value closes above 30 from below.
    SELL - Enter SELL trade when indicator value closes below 30 from above.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread