+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new with broker

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Maine nahi suna kabhi is broker k bare mai maine reviews dekhe aur mai sirf itna hi keh sakta hon aise broker k sath investment karna boht hi nuksan ho sakta ha kiu k ya log kabhi hume profit nikalne nahi dete opar se is k pass documents dena aur bhe risky hota ha to mai to shayad nahi try karna chaho ga kabhi aise brokers ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    आज बाजार का रुझान: बेचना

प्रतिरोध और समर्थन संकेत भी नीचे जा रहे हैं

परवलयिक सर बोलिंगर बैंड आरएसआई संकेतक भी बाजार को नीचे बताते हैं

इसलिए स्थिति के बारे में सोचें और फिर ट्रेडिंग के लिए आसानी से निर्णय लें

विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार दुनिया में एक शक्तिशाली व्यवसाय है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ficerhakof is on a distinguished road Ficerhakof's Avatar
    Thanks
    not so long ago I changed a broker, because the old one simply blocked the account for no reason, now I work on the Expertoption platform on the advice of a friend, and everything suits me, especially fast payouts!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ficerhakof For This Useful Post:

Samranfaizan220 (2020-11-05)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe naye brokers k sath kam karna boht risky lagta ha. Mai samajhta hoon k hume boht hi dekh k koi bhe broker select karna chaiya warna boht risky ho sakta ha. Maine shuru k saalo mai yahi galti kari thi to mai yahi suggest karonga k aisi galti koi aur na kare.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trade with them sir, but you can join there and know how are they.
    I've already trade in some broker like Lite forex, insta, ***, and some others. I like Lite forex, they are very fair and honest broker.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yaseenhfd For This Useful Post:

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Baat aap ki thek hay.kuch thoker kha kr sekhtay hn or kuch dekh kr.I agree so its nice slution to earn more.so join pleas forex trading and improve yourself.regards Farmansali

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmansali For This Useful Post:

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naye broker k sath kabhi bhe nahi trade karnie chaiya. Maine jab Forex trading karna shuru keya tha tab maine new brokers ko try keya tha jese Nova FX aur ForexMart, magar dono ne mujhe scam keya aur is k baad se ab tak mai sirf established brokers k sath hi kam karta hon.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Samranfaizan220 (2020-11-05), Unregistered (1)

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are new in this field, we should not make a decision in choosing a broker of the rebates factor alone.
    My advice, try to see how the pattern of the market in the broker chart, or whether the spread is fairly normal or not.
    Because I think, that things that are the main factor in choosing a broker.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doji For This Useful Post:

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is extremely vital that we make correct investment, as that is how we will be able to perform well and will be able to succeed in tough situations. I never prefer going with new brokers instead I go with OctaFX broker who are established and have excellent market reputation being licensed by FCA and are also a true ECN for which they have won the award as well. I also feel good with their customer service as its 24/5 active.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicresearch View Post
    If you are new with broker then you need to collect all the information and records about that broker so that there will be no chance of getting scam. A broker can guide you in a better way which anybody can't.
    I couldn't agree with you more, especially carefully reading through the terms and conditions of the broker. Check review sites on this particular to make sure they have what you need before you thinking of investing with them. It is true that we might never get a perfect broker, but we can a good one that will fulfill most of our needs in the market.

But generally I advice traders not to breach any contract with brokers, this is usually the root of problems they experience. Make sure you play your end of the bargain well then I believe things would go well.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to maxwill For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast