+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you find a good forex broker?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Asia insta is the best broker for this trading business my friends told me about this broker and i joined him but in trading a found it very good in withdraw in trading also i am fully satisfied

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the information and I believe that instaforex is the best forex broker in the world and we all can join here in forex trading with this broker and we know that if we can get a good broker then we can make good money and we can do secure trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Vomma is an unknown quantity at this point Vomma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Traders,

Vomma starts a weekly contest with a prize pool of $ 5000!
    Prize funds gets everyone got into the top ten leaders of the contest!
    To participate in the contest you have to deposit a new account in the company at minimum of $ 10, set it on the monitoring on myfxbook and send a request for participation.
    Participant with the highest weekly gain will receive a prize of $ 3000!
    Prize funds available for trading and fully participate in drawdown. All profits available for withdrawal.
    Participants are not limited in tactics and trading tools to win the contest!
    Competition is held during the week from Monday till Friday.
    Hurry up to apply a request for participation in the week prior to the contest.

To read more about contest conditions and to apply the request, please visit the contest page.

Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the first time I Join and learn forex trading, I know from forex forums, just know its name and then try to trade there.
    I've joined in many brokers since 2005 and I know which is fraud broker and like cheating its clients. I most like trading in LITE forex broker.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the points you write above is needed to find a good broker. To do a trade, it's very important to find a good broker. Without good broker if we want to do trading then we can lose our money. There has so many scam broker who can take our money. So before start trading look at the broker detail and their license. And also look at their customer support.

Junior Member Chris Ehianu is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Ehianu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before choosing a Forex broker, run checks on his ground, how long is he in business, check how long is the site using www.whois.com
    the the commission charged ( spared) in currency per
    also check the funding and withdrawals option if the are available in your area
    good luck to you.

Senior Member imtrader is an unknown quantity at this point imtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me forum has to be must for a reputation of a broker and forums don't only represents the active and quick learning but also it tells about the growth and facilities that broker has been able to provided within a time period which I think is must and active professional analysis is the best things those forums have.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How do you find a good forex broker?

The forex trading is a popular trading platform in the world and it is a daily 4-5 Trillion markets in the world. it is the largest financial market in the world, forex traders need to find a good forex broker because there is no central marketplace for trading, there are many forex brokers and everyday new brokers are getting in at forex market, I think before starting the forex trading we need to find out a good trading broker, but what characteristics should be there in a forex broker.
    Regulatory compliance / Authorisation:
    I think the most important factor for the forex broker, A flashy or professional looking websites do not guarantee that the broker is regulated with sound bodies, we need to find out the authorisation of the broker and we can see at the "About us" section.

Account Details:
    Each and every broker has their own strategy and has different account offerings -
    Standard accounts,
    Mini accounts etc.

we need to check the leverage offering and also margins, I think now a days 1:1 to 1:1000 or more leverage is available at different forex brokers, Leverage is a loan extended to margin account holders by their brokers,

Commissions and Spread : we have to check out the spread size and commissions, basically a broker makes money through commissions and spread. So we have to check all these.

Initial deposits: Many brokers are offering forex accounts with very small initial deposits but we have to check all these, some brokers say something but do something.

Ease of deposits and withdrawal: we need to check the findings and deposit facility too, how many options are there and how easy for the clients etc.

Currency pairs: we are trading here for earning money and we need to check the availability of the currency pairs and their spreads.

Trading Platform: the most important points for the forex traders, we need to check the platform is easy to use or not.

Customer services:
    Another important issue to check, we need to check is there any opportunity to take live chat, and how quick the support team response etc.

beside above factors we need to check some other issues
    1. execution time
    2. Bonus facilities
    3. PAMM account facility
    4. Copy trade facility

I think we can check all these above characteristics available at instaforexand we can say the instaforex is the best forex broker in the world.
    Last edited by voipkolkata; 2015-08-27 at 01:38 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to voipkolkata For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2015-08-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3