+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 962 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Junior Member bimo is on a distinguished road bimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online forex trading is not a dangerous game for those who already know and master therefore a must for any new or old traders to always evaluate a trading system to achieve a better rate this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bimo For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-03-06), shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is truth to the thread title. If you trade in live forex market with out a solid experience then no matter how big is your capital it will ultimately lead to margin call situation. That is why start trading with small capital and never attempt to play superhero because you are not.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetrevenge88 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also agree with it that forex trading is a very dangerous game.It can be started from home online and with very small capital investment,but it requires a lot of practice in demo account, hard work in market analysis,management and strategy.It is hard to succeed in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm so much agree with you about this and forex trading considered one of the most dangerous forms investment available . However ,that has not stopped it from becoming extremely popular among investors .There few reasons in forex trading become a dangerous and high leverages and rapid movement is one of them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex blaster For This Useful Post:

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think forex is a very dangerous game so your assumption that could be perfect and there will not be capable of denying him. However, if we merely from one side when in fact the forex is now a potential business, then how your question?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alhamdulillah For This Useful Post:

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kahayl se tou Forex trading business koi game nahi hai han ye zaroor hai kay Forex trading business kafi risky business hai lekin ye jab hota hai jab ap start main hi kafi earning karna chate ho experience kay bina so hum aksar loss main chale jate hain.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adnan_aziz For This Useful Post:

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it depends on our outlook that how we are taking the Forex. Someone takes it as like gambling and try to make lot of money at a time. For them I can say this is very dangerous game. But for the strategic and conservative trader Forex is not dangerous. I always try to trade with an emotion free mode. I think I will be benifited as long as I can keep this concept in my mind.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Md. Mosharaf hossain For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mike_john is an unknown quantity at this point mike_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex is not a gambling... Its a business that need to invest some money to exchange the currency with the other countries and the difference is your profit..So online trading is danger, the trend can be change anytime...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike_john For This Useful Post:

Junior Member abirahamed is an unknown quantity at this point abirahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    I agree with that forex is a dangerous home based business but it is not a game..in case of other business we may have to invest so forex also need to invest a little capital...but somebody treat forex as a gamble or game because it is related with world currencies and i think so.
    yes i agree with you its a Dangerous Game becouse when we played it very well thats we win but when we palyed bed we loss. i means good played we earn bed played we loos.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abirahamed For This Useful Post:

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    In other business, we have a small capital investment, as well as foreign investment ... But a business with other foreign gamble.in considered, we may as well have foreign capital investment for a small investment.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fahadtoforextrade001 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 962 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)