+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 962 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 9611

Thread: Forex Trading Online: A Dangerous Game?

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not a game, forex trading is real of bussiness , so we must learn and make understanding about forex with deeply, after we know about all instrument in forex complete with know about money management , we will get more of profit than our loss in forex. so we can be just depend in forex trading only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bocah For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member greenpip is an unknown quantity at this point greenpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you forex is a good business its not a game. in case of other business we may have to invest so forex also need to invest a little capital...but somebody treat forex as a gamble or game because it is related with world currencies and i think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greenpip For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a risky game of buying and selling currency pair. That is the truth however,if we take good enough time to understand this market we might be able to find many ways to avoid and minimize the risk in our trading. That is why we need good skill and experienced in trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetrevenge88 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Member asad002 is an unknown quantity at this point asad002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a dangerous business but not a game. Forex trading is considered one of the most dangerous forms of investment available. However, that has not stopped it from becoming extremely popular among investors. Here are a few reasons that real time Forex trading is considered dangerous. so i thing it is dangerous but not a game.
    Last edited by asad002; 2012-10-12 at 03:44 PM. Reason: some more thing added

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asad002 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    I agree with that forex is a dangerous home based business but it is not a game..in case of other business we may have to invest so forex also need to invest a little capital...but somebody treat forex as a gamble or game because it is related with world currencies and i think so.
    If you think that this business is kind of business that should not be done by gambling action, I will just totally agree with you. But, if you say that we should not run our career here as a game, I do not really agree since with it I will trade with much less pressure. I like to treath my trading activities as gaming activities, and that works for me. ut, I will just manage it seriously to get better result after all.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is dangerous and risky. but I do not agree..... forex is not a game. forex is a business. Here you are required to understand what you are doing. and you have to survive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to edomz For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one trader can understand how difficult to earn money from this market. orex trading give us a good chance for earn money take my good position. its a real business Also a new trader found that it is very difficult to success this market. But every trader want to get profit. Some reason it is not possible

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sharif khan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First
    Trade small. I know that it's tempting to trade big for fast money, but it's a definite road to ruins. Keep your trades small and give yourself some room to get out without going broke if you make a mistake.

Second
    Trade with stops. Scalping can so easily go wrong. It's not one of those things that really uses a wonderful risk reward ratio typically. Set a stop that is your maximum loss, and leave it alone. If you get stopped out, accept the loss and move on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bdihman For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Member santhu7878 is on a distinguished road santhu7878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not a dangerous game....its like a game...if know the things well then you may earn so much on this forex...if you dont know anything then you face many loses then very dangerous to you.......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to santhu7878 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really agree with your statements here, forex is not a game and also gambling and we are as the trader have to put it deeply in mind then we will face this business with right, with good obligation,responsibility and always trade with good discipline and patience,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to asifch For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 962 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)