+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you therefore a lot of for these terribly useful tips it's very very choked with necessary tips that area units sure progressing to facilitate me get an even bigger profit i will be able to browse them and obtain actuated so i ca increase my profit level, they're straightforward and comprehensible thanks most once more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hitpipsin View Post
    I am also with you to follow this rules before openning a trade to make a good profit I think you must have money management to make a good profit till the weekly basis or others.
    reduced risk and determine the appropriate analysis to the effect on the economy and trading system in accordance with the use of safe trading plan easier to use stop loss and money management strategies used in accordance with trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shoo me hum iska lia ya jani ko, post ke lia yeh bohat motivating post han mera lia bhi newbie ke lia bhi mein trading mein zaroor isy yad rakhu kynka mein bhi aik successful trader banana hun aur yeh best way han ach.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thanks for your useful post.I agree with you, but I have an argument as you said on the technical and fundamental strategy.I think it is not wise to ignore important news totally.Because important break with reality your experience in technical strategy.I final report of nfp analysis techniques besides a trader must be aware of the most important news also essential...

Senior Member rotonbhuiyan is an unknown quantity at this point rotonbhuiyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly in the form of trader everyone shall realist that foreign exchange trading is really an commitment and your uses moments to cultivate which usually membership i absolutely think that 5 Helpful hints could be very a whole lot right to make sure you attain for any operate nonetheless come to be inside the payout team for the markets.

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with yo i think day trading is hard to understand because all markets and business are making ups and downs in day time but in night trading we can trade according to the trend to make good profits

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read these terms avarice and tolerance in most of the discussions, yes they are terms which can matter. Aim for earnings but not the one which can't get at one taken.. tolerance at times of failures and hang on for the right opportunity and the appropriate technique could really create you be there

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tips are very useful for beginners like me
    and provide motivation to succeed in the business of forex
    I think this post is very good thank you

Banned saddam76 is an unknown quantity at this point saddam76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Success 5 Tips for Trading.
    1. Trading gold has a larger spread than Forex. So be careful with the use of litany. MC could be taxable if it is too large to use Lot.
    2. Do not be emotional when exposed to loss. Keep stabilize for opening places in trading.
    3. If any position of rest first do not rush to take up the position again. Analyze carefully why one took a position.
    4. Remember the gold price in the trading does not always go up all that much a determining factor. Use technical and important analysis is good to be a Successful Gold Trading.
    5. Always record any failures being repeated and can fix it immediately.
    Flow this tips for trading.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic FOREX Trading - 5 Tips For Success And Bigger Profits
    Thank you for the information
    Best Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast