+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think instaforex is a placce where search for broker of every trader ends, i joined few brokers before i joined instaforex, and once i joined traded and understood the features of insta i am sticked with instaforex, everything thing is best here, smaller lot sizes, allowing trading in metals, curerncy pairs, crued and even indices, competiive spread, good support and very fast or instant withdrawal these all make instaforex unqiue and best broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    some times instaforex server showing the error or not responding to the user interaction.so in that conditions if we are trading like selling or buying the currency the what will happen is the will cancel or the at the moment when the system get normal the status of currency at the time will take effect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I really like trading with InstaForex. I like brokers with fixed spread, 3pips is a bit high but you can overall get a good deal when rebates get payed back.

I have absolute no problems with Insta and I really love their fast support. So a big for InstaForex staff.

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what can i say about the instaforex i am new to forex and i do not know how to use the instaforex.how to open the demo account in the instaforex.how to see the previous months or days history of a particular currency pair.my one of the friend is doing the forex in the demo account in instaforex but some time when he click buy/sell button it show invalid S/L or T/P after put the values in it.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fully agree, the InstaForex is light years ahead of most of the brokerages. Withdrawals, transfers and withdrawals very fast.
    Great broker

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in instaforex for two years and to date I have not had any problems to the insta mind that makes me have to pull my money and stop trading of insta.
    in my opinion insta remains the best broker... even though there is so much bad news that say about the insta, but I still do not believe it because until now my account is fine

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love instaforex and they are paying a lot of bonus for weekly , monthly , yearly contest. customers are really great and everyone is working very hard.they are really great and thats why instaforex is number one in asia.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opininon, insta forex is one of the best forex market around. The custumer service is good, the deposit and withdrawal is also good, the leverage maximum 1:1000, and they also provide analytic to the traders e-mail every day.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes insta it s the number 1 in Asia for me it s the number 1 in the world really is fast throughout the processs Withdraw gold deposit and uses server very strong and very fast executed positions in fractions of seconds

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have been a member of Instaforex now.I enjoy it so much there,especially the high leverage there.I wish it can grow stronger.Now I have benefit a lot from Instaforex now.I am still promote Instaforex ,the No.1 Forex broker in Asia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)