+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1506

Thread: Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   18:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex trading me 2 types ke log hote hai jo market ko apne apne style me judge krte hai kuch hote hai jo fundamentally analysis krte hai or kuch hote hai wo technically anayisis krte hai to me technical trading krti hun fandamentally analysis mene kbhi try bhi nhi ki

2018-01-13   23:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.
    All the best.
    Exactly
    You must need to know all about Forex and its trading system first then you can win a trade easily..
    We know that Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

2018-01-12   22:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex Me starting agar aap abhi kar rahe hai to mai aap ko batana Chahta Hoon forum bonus se aap start Karenge toh aapko liye bahut jyada fayda Hoga agar agar real account se seidha direct aap earning karne ki try Karenge toh aapko Loss ho sakta hai agar aap bonus try Karenge toh aapko loss bhi hoga toh aap ko Chinta karne ki.

2018-01-13   19:35
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Han m is baat se bilkul agree krti hu ki forex m entery krne se phle uske baare m padhna jruri h kuki kisi b kaam ko krne se phle se uske baaare m achi trh pta hona jruri h tabhi hm usse acha profit le skenge.

2018-01-27   20:36
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, we should must learn those indicators and then we can easily be able to analyse the Forex trading market. Moving average is very important indicator in Forex trading market and we can easily analyse the market trend using moving average.

2018-01-13   15:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Yes I read. Yes I read your post before starting at read your post is very information able and your post give me a search of knowledge and information I using your post information and doing trade I have much profit gain in my trading.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are absolutely right that we have to read and learn more about the forex before entering in this business because it is not an easy business that you just enter in it and make profit.it is a very risky market and you need a lot of hard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    True what I said, my friend, and I agree with you, learning is the key to forex trading, and anyone can enter trade what he does not know about something, or known to some things just, this is not reasonable, can not be traded with information is incomplete, because this informationmissing will in fact turn to a very considerable losses.
    So if you want my dear that you do not lose a lot of money you have to read Forex lessons well, and do not leave anything to chance.
    If you follow these steps will guarantee you success, and this is what happened to a lot of forex traders before you and me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux9 View Post
    Hi member, nice sharing good ideas yes i always do check my technical and fundamental analysis to verify how market will go. then i test and check MACD indicator that helps me very much to take my position in the market. everyone should take advantages of these things.
    analysis before implementing trading is a way that should always be taken by a trader .. because without a decision analysis .. what can be earned by a trader to do the open position? it looks like it will be very bad for us ... condition trading habit that fundamental analysis is done by or with the same technical
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi member, nice sharing good ideas yes i always do check my technical and fundamental analysis to verify how market will go. then i test and check MACD indicator that helps me very much to take my position in the market. everyone should take advantages of these things.

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use indicators, I am more comfortable to use Bollinger Bands indicator and oscillator stochostic. these indicators are very helpful in identifying the price movements in the market.

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being a trader is not as easy as turning your hand. While trading is only capable of delivering a bite of rice, the job you are in. Now do not get left behind. Learn to persevere, until you find a consistent trading. Your job is to finance future needs of the family. Do not get because of trading, domestic life becomes disorganized, unable to buy food.

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han trade karny sy pahelay news read karna bhoot zaruri hy keun k news read kar k trading karna bhoot profitable ho sakta hy 96% chance profit gain karny k hoty hain or 5% chance loss k hoty hain,so meray kheyal sy trade karny sy pahelay must hy news read karna.

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are absolutely right we have to read the situation first and read the news first, so we are sure to get the right position for trading.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed if you want to trade well, you should have excellent knowledge in Forex trading, so it is true that you have more time reading or learning to improve knowledge about forex business. so it will make you more know how to be able to trade properly. and certainly it would make it easier for you to profit in any forex trading. because it is true that should be read before the trade.

Banned full risk is an unknown quantity at this point full risk's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother your post is very nice for us.we can make profit if we follow good strategy.
    forex is not easy business so we need forex education.we can practice in demo account and chart is very useful things.we can analysis to become successful in forex trade business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)