+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to understand binary trading

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    internet ki duniya hamari soch say kai zayada big hai aor apko jo kuch seekhna hai ap log is per search kar kay seekh saktay hein kyunkay forex trading ka business ab din ba din popular hota ja raha hai binary trading bhi bohat popular hoti ja rahi hai lakin main yeh samjhta hon us main zayada risk hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-29), akr (2018-01-30), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-29), arshadlaskani (2018-01-26), azharahmad (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-28), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-28), fxearner (2018-01-22), ghaffar500 (2018-01-31), incomejobs (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-30), kanita (2018-01-25), mian5575405 (2018-01-30), munibkhan (2018-01-31), QamarXulqi (2018-01-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-29), sarfraz786 (2018-01-28), Sunriser1 (2018-01-29), yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Binary ko samajhna muskil nahi ha kiu k ya Forex ki tara hi ha magar yahan scam boht zada hota ha kiu k low investment zada tar 100-200 dollars hote hain aur mere dost ne pechle mahine FMbinary pay invest keya 200 dollar aur sare loss hogaya scam tha broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Binary Option trading boht hi zada risky ha aur hume ya tabhi karnie chaiya jab hume puri tara idea ho warna ya boht zada risky aur dangerous hoga. Mai to aisa risk kabhi nahi lena chaho ga.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can’t understand Binary Option trading overnight, it all takes time and we got to be good enough to handle it through. I have found it a lot easier ever since I have catch up with MarketServicesAustralia, as they have all the ingredients to make life so much easier. Having MTP Trading Platform with their simple and to the point things with proven methods and algorithms. With just 30 minutes of our life daily helps in making unbelievable amount, it really makes everything work out brilliantly.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jese k baki logo ne kaha mai bhe yahi samajhta hoon k Forex behtar ha. Binary mai mujhe scam bhe ho chuka ha Alpari aur FMBinary companies k through jin mai se FMBinary to ab band bhe hochuki hain to is lia hume in jesi companies se bach k rehna pare.

Thanks
    I never even try to waste my time on this again. I did try to understand the concept and even traded this for 6 months. However, I was robbed by many brokers and the business itself is more gambling like. I feel it’s’ far better to do Forex trading which is better and far more profitable as well. I enjoy it doing with broker like OctaFX. They are high class being licensed by FCA and also have lovely features including 50% deposit bonus!

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Binary option in my opinion is more risky then forex business as you can loose all of your capital in no time and obviously your profits are limited so in my opinion it doesn't worth it and forex is best than binary as binary takes a lot to learn and earn on continuous bases from it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aasiaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    I never prefer Binary Option trading and if you ask any expert, it will be said that Binary Option trading is last of the ways for trading. I only prefer Forex trading which is a lot easier and far more beneficial as well. I operate through OctaFX for it and that enhances my chances big time. I love it ever so much more with their ECN account that can be opened with as low as 20 dollars and we never have to face much issue with slippage, re quote or any sort of manipulation.

Member farzanaz is on a distinguished road farzanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Binary options is quite different then forex trading ....forex trading is easy as comparable to binary trading ..I have experience on binary as well and i feel that binary is so risky and chances of loss are much more then forex trading

Thanks
    I never find Binary Option trading good, as I feel it’s the least liked way of trading. I only prefer Forex and I am able to generate greater revenues from it. I get complete support and guidance by OctaFX broker given they are regulated by FCA and also got excellent reputation, so operating through them is something highly beneficial for one and all, it makes everyone absolutely pleased and comfortable with working and when you are so relaxed it also shows on the performance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast