+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 496 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was beginner i faced many losses and i discovered that the reasons for my losses are trading with lack of knowledge as i didn't be patient while learning , also due to lack of experiences , emotions also made me take the wrong decisions and by the way lead to a huge losses ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main reason is lack of proper trading strategy.As a trader you need to build your won trading strategy.It may depend on your trend analysis,indicator analysis or what ever other methods.If you have practice this method and if you have confidence about your trading strategy you can doing forex minimizing looses..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experience one reason i lost due to over trading. I have open many trades in the same time to make quick money. but cought up with the margin call and lost many times. i'm trying to overcome this problem .

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader lose because of two reasons,wrong market entry caused by wrong market analysis. Or right analysis and right market entry but later on the greed attitude of the trader starts to kick in and in the end loses his trades or even his entire account.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by emir View Post
    Losser trader habits: do not know when to OP, CLOSE, waiting, never to correct any errors,. not consistent with pre-defined trading planning, desperate fast, easy to listen to the signals of others without analyzing it first, and always try to predict the markets, not confident or hesitant when floating, never planned planning
    Many losers are having this bad habit because of lack of knowledge and carelessness. We traders in forex must try our best to make sure that we actually make consistent in the profit making of our forex trades.

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losser trader habits: do not know when to OP, CLOSE, waiting, never to correct any errors,. not consistent with pre-defined trading planning, desperate fast, easy to listen to the signals of others without analyzing it first, and always try to predict the markets, not confident or hesitant when floating, never planned planning

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders lose because of the mistakes that they are making in their trades, they also lose because they lack the necessary experience, knowledge and skills to apply in forex markets and profit from it.

Senior Member Cowboy is on a distinguished road Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader make lose in trade as they have huge risk in trade and greed also.They think that huge risk can bring huge profit from trade.so they use huge greed and make huge lose in trade like margin call.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many different causes of loss in forex, carelessness and trade in the forex market without the skills to trade would lead traders to get the loss. They do not use money management and trading volume of high risk. making them difficult to survive in the forex

Member blackmamba is an unknown quantity at this point blackmamba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, one reason traders lose because not ready to manage a number of positions open at a time, traders become confused and unable to take the right decision, because of currency movements rapidly changing variables.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 496 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)