Page 479 of 496 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member zaylan is an unknown quantity at this point zaylan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.
    suffered losses in trading are common in the trade, and if we realize from the beginning it was a risk we have to face in the forex trade. factor of self-control and ability to read the market movement is substantial capital in forex trading. then when we wish to trade forex must prepare mentally and to the preparation of mind. keep the spirit and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader loss in Forex Trade in the Forex market without the ability to trade accompanied covering analysis, management and control of emotions is good then it will only cause the trader gets loss. because they don't have patience. They don't much study and learn and they much more greed. They don't use proper money management...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    me samajhti hun k kafi traders is waja se fail hote hain k un ki trading strategies kuch khaas nhi hoti hain aur forex k baray me knowledge ki kami ki waja se bhi wo fail hote hain

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a risky market, and traders must always remain alert about their trade positions..the main reason most traders lose money is because the majority of people have little self-control.too muck lack of knowledge ..it is yours fault, no one else..

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eva-forex View Post
    Trader forex mai loss karta hai kyuki ow log forex k bare mai asce tarikese learn nehi karte hai, emotions ko controll nehi karte hai, greed avoid nehi karte hai, high risck leti hai, well experienced nehi hai thats why i think that trader loss in forex..........
    Traders lose in forex because they make mistakes. It is very common to make mistakes and even experts make them. You need to make as few as possible and make good trades to compensate for the losers.

Member rahat is an unknown quantity at this point rahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its a very good Queens for for every trader cause we all join on forex only want to get profit but all get loss cause its simple all two site loss/profit so i think loss is friend in forex .and you ask why a trader loss in forex .i think every business need two think for success 1.luck ,2.experience .so i told it fast take knowledge than do trading .

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes.there are most of them lack of experience,depend of signal,the psychology,ignorance,entry of small amount,movement between the strategies.

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is a very sensitive business. Better understanding is here the prime key of success. Need to know market, risk level, when to invest, where and how to invest. Lacking these matters results the loss of business.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me we have a lot of reasons why forex traders do lose in the trading but i think the major reasons are that fact that we have a lot of greedy, fear and emotional forex traders and the more we find out with these attribute we just can not trade and earn profit out of the forex market thats what i think in the lose bases

Member kusumkoli89 is an unknown quantity at this point kusumkoli89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good and important thread for traders, from my point of view i think that most of the traders loss in Forex because lack of proper experience, many traders have come here to make money too fast but do not think that this may be the reason for a big loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 496 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)