+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 496 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.
    There are a lot of reason Why a trader make loss in Forex trading. One of the great reason is his bad emotions which lead him to make loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders who lost in trading forex because pedagag not have the education and skills to trade well. probably many traders are still relying on luck, and hope to make a profit without understanding the risks in forex trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders gets loss just because they don't have better understanding of trading. Forex is a very big market to play around with currency. It really need better understanding, know how and self confidence. Otherwise forex trading will be nothing but wasting time and money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders loss money in forex for two reason. One is that the price chance and the analysis or the forecast that he make is obsolete. Second is if that trader does not know how to make analysis at all. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading. I don't know if I can survive long term trading but at least in the last few months I'm making money and that for me is a good start. My goal right now is to increase my capital. The more capital I have the more chances I can survive long term trading.

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually a expert trader can not always loss because he knows how to trade in forex but a new beginner can not know how to trade in forex and he does not know which time he bits in trade and which time he does not bit in trade.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    So you have set a foot in the trading world whether from a friend's or a co -worker's influence , from curiosity , or you have done some research and think this is the right path for you . Some even believe that were naturally guided by destiny .

Member alaminrony is an unknown quantity at this point alaminrony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader loss in a forex different of causes. There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence. After that they do not follow on market.5

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    traders lose due to lots of things ... mostly ... i see that unexprienced users .. lose much in forex... another type of people .. are those who are very over confident ... and they too lose in forex much .. then comes greed ... for money ... they start to invest in all conditions ..even with high risks .. and lose everything ... and say bye bye ..

Junior Member tisha is an unknown quantity at this point tisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those trader are looser in forex they have not lot of experience , no good strategy ,no any analysis ,more emotional , break concentration , low confidence,excess greed after all absence of forex knowledge .

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    So you have set a foot in the trading world whether from a friend's or a co-worker's influence , from curiosity ,or you have done some research and think this is the right part for you . Some even believe that they were naturally guided by destiny .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 496 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)