+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 496 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 4951

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    After having traded in forex for numerous years with successful result, like many other successful traders we like to share our story which we had build to suit our lifestyle. The reason why I choose to trade in forex is because I want to lead a better personal life. Am I a guru? Well, by using some tools I can be a guru.

Like any other business you need to invest, and what is the tool I have invested? The answer is buying a Million Dollar winning forex robot which helps to automate all my trading execution for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    majority of traders usually loss money in the forex market due to lack of knowledge or the application of a bad money management strategy and or even trading without money management at-all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian1 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many cause that give traders loss in forex like inefficient knowledge about trade , less experience in trade, don't control the emotions while doing trade are the main cause for loss so if you want to become a good trader then you have to remove these .

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is lot of reasons for fail in Forex business, i can not explain all these but i want to discuss some main reason,First i want to say lack of experience and lack of knowledge.Secondly greed we always try to get lot of profit in this business so it also a reason for loss in Forex business.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your opinion friend.
    maybe I was a little embellished, why most traders lose money, ie assume that forex is easy business. they might forget that once the trap is full forex business or a time bomb that could arise at any time unexpectedly. but all of that can be avoided by learning.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ki majority scalping kartee hay aur ye aik risky form hay trading kee jis main aap kay loss kay chances bohot ziada hoty hain, jab tak traders scalping jasy risky trading style aur technique ko naheen chorty wo winner naheer ho sakty is market main,

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It truly is normally regarded that the majority of fx professionals crash. In truth, it truly is predicted of which ninety six percentage connected with fx professionals lose money in addition to finish up giving up smoking. To help you to wear of which challenging 5 percentage connected with receiving professionals, I've got produced an index of the most prevalent the reason why fx professionals lose money.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ak to wo money ko proper tareqy sa nai kar sakty phr un ko itna expeinse nai hota .
    but kush trader high risk ma loss kar laity ha.forex trading ko seakh ka he start karna chea.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys, There are most of them. Lack of experience, depend of signal, non-trading addressing. Trade high risk. Have no trading strategy. For the self confidence.Traders mainly lose their money in trading because they do not know how to trade but they have already invest money and started trading. Some of them try to be rich overnight. These are the reasons why traders mainly lose money.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    in my opinion,there are so many causes why the trader always doing a same thing.
    they know that their already loss but they still trade in big deal.they just simpley
    to take the challeneg.some of trader didn't follow the rule of trading especially money managment..thats why their loss.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

hey good night all trader and member forex forum india.here i want to share about eur/usd tonight.on the time frame H4 the eu going up.the candle reversal signal is we see on the H4.mybe this eu will goes untill at line 38.2% fibo level or 1.29515..TQ
    many newbies consider forex trading as a enterprise that could help make rich right away, but must work hard the following. new traders have a tendency to ignore the threat management and also act carried away. not regimented by the principle of investing is also a crisis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 496 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)