+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 496 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exchange in the forex marketplace without the cognition to patronage accompanied concealing reasoning, direction and suppress of emotions is beneficent then it testament only effort the bargainer gets sum. thence we staleness render ourselves with skills considerably before we trade on realistic statement.
    and Some of the reason , why trader loss in forex, for me the one was emotion ,me myself till now cannot control , if you loss , you will get angry , then you will entry blindly, thats was me ,rite now i try to improve the attitude during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All loss are happen because we have a tendency to make mistake. we create mistake in doing analysis, we have a tendency to create mistake in a position a footing and that we create mistake in many various reason. I do believe that we have a tendency to all be making good income in forex trading and that i do believe that normal person like us is a professional trader. Lets just hope that we are able to sustain and maintain our account in forex trading permanently. I do believe that we have a tendency to all will end up making good profit in forex without fail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think If You Really Enjoy My Forex Lessons, Could you please do me a �Huge favor� after you have finished reading today�s forex lesson. Please click the Facebook Like button below this article, then click the twitter button / post it to twitter and facebook etc. You can even email it to a trading friend. Most importantly, make sure you make a nice comment with your feedback at the bottom. As I always say, If you get value from these lessons, all I ask is that you share it around with friends and other traders who will benefit from it. I appreciate your support and will talk soon. Enjoy this lesson. and Factor is the trader does not want to suffer losses in trading (holding positions without stop loss. So to eliminate the potential for such losses, it takes a strong commitment to self so that traders can have good emotional control during trading.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too much thought, but no action, too much theory but do not want to practice the theory, so expect a profit but do not want to learn, maybe it makes traders in the trading loss, because they have not found the answer to the problems I mentioned before even they ignored and assume it is all nonsense. We can make up several improvements in to mistakes and we ought to try not to go over the same misinterpret again. By liability this, we can surely be making several skillful amount of skills pro trading. Forex will probably suit dull and ordinary. Nothing fascinating in Forex with no a loss. But to does not mean the loss was only skillful,the end result is Fail..I control seen many traders handling signals.But I think using signals can't help us.Please understand this danger and find out this original brothers.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders, rather than the lack of reasons. Most of them lack the experience, confidence, resolve the trade signals. High commercial risk. There is no business strategy. Custom requirements. If there is a market. and i think that why a trader loss in Forex because lack of experience and knowledge so in Forex trading loss in very possible the chances of winning losing is 50:50 . thus the loss is likely to be unavoidable. with best risk management you can control your capital and minimize loss when trading.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses when trading is one of the risks that should be received by a trader, but I think if we trade with a good trading plan and we want to be patient then the loss would not we get, I think we are the cause of a loss is too us in a hurry entered the market so that we feel trade based on our feelings or based on luck alone and how to trade like that in my opinion is the wrong way for the right trade is based on plans and trade analysis that we have made

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really agree that the main reson why trader's lossing was because his/her bad analysis. In fact, many times, even with a good analysis we can still get any wrong position and fail trades. I think this is more about "timing" factor, unclear observation and unpatience a trade when he/she saw an entry signal. Mny times, a fail trader already done a good analysis, but without any clear confirmation, he/she just jump into the market. and Many nonwinners are having this bad addiction because of deficiency of understanding and negligence. We investors in currency trading must try our best to create sure that we actually create constant in the benefit making of our currency trading deals.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader forex main loss is lea gain krty hain k wo is main rich bn ny k lea bina knowledge k is main risk laty hain or unko is main loss hota hy greed kerny sy trader ko loss ota hy or wo is main sahi earning nahi kr pata is lea forex main trader ko knowledge ka hona zrori hy or is main emotions ko control kerna bhi zrori hy then hi wo is main sahi earning ker pay ga or is main loss kamkr pay ga

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader loss in forex trading because profit and loss is a part of forex trading. other reason is that we have lack of knowledge in forex trading and also the two very bad emotion in forex trading is the fear of losing money and the greediness of making more money both are a big hurdle in forex trading success. forex is a very risky market place to make investments.Lack of experience,depending on others for signals,non-trading addressing,Trade in high volumes in risk,Having no trading strategy,no money management etc are some of the vital reasons.we need a well preparation before trading in forex.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

humesha humari apni ghalti se hota hy, kun hum uger kisi chez ko bagher achi tarha samjhy achive karen to humen loss hoga, log trading ko bht asan samjh ker kerna shuru ker dete hain or greed ho ker ziada ziada invest kerty hain jis se unhen loss hota hy, trading asan zaroor hy lakin humen proper consntration se kerni chahiye taky loss na ho The main reason of losses in forex is the lack of knowledge and experience because most of new trders neglect the importance of knoledge and experience in the field of ofrex and only want to get quick profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 496 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)