+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 496 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ye ak buhat acha swaal hay or app nay buhat acha point uthaya hay k traders lose ku hoty hain trading mai mery khyaal sy k traders trading mai lose iss liye hoty hain ku k jo tradders lalach kerty hain or jald bazi kerty hain unnko nakami hoti hay wo loseness ka shikar hoty hain iss liye mai traders ko kahoon ga k app apnay kam mai lalach or jaldbazi or emotions ko na anay dain nai tu app lose ho jayen gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It isn't true that many of us scale back in currency dealing because we fail, even skilled investor get failures, however obtaining failures often is positive caused by breach of dealing guidelines and lack of expertise so we ought to do every thing to avoid this kind of failures. trader loss money because thay have a no experience and knowledge of the trading for a chance to need this but i always said investment wo he kary jis k pas knowledge ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak mera kheyal hai forex me jab b koi loss karta hai to us k pichy koch reasons hoty hain yani k ya to usko knowledge ni hai forex k bary me ya phr uska skill weak ha agar yeh dono thik b hain aur experince ni hai tab b wo apny business me loss kar sakta hai yehi waja hain jinki waja sy koi b apny business me loss karta hai aur forex online trading me b yehi waja hai loss kamany ki.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many reasons for loss in Forex trading the first one is lack of knowledge and lack of experience lack of knowledge about the money management and lack of knowledge that where to enter the market and how to exit or which point to exit these are few reasons i have share with your people if you over come these thing you can be do better than before. Sure brother, the majority of newbie will certainly be such as this, perhaps it's a along method to beat this kind of issues., no wonder why to masterize forex will require many a long time expertise when becoming " hit " by market often times.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What distinguishes skilled traders and beginners are, novice, think how massive the profit gain, whilst skilled how massive losses. first, We have to understan, for trading at forex should have risk management, risk management is that the one who are able to save us given by a significant defeat and margin call. one discussion is the usage of stop loss, hedging, average. This might avoid us given by a margin call.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can simply say that there are many looser in Forex trading including me i got my own experience by loosing trades i would explain my faults that are trading with out following money management trading wrong side by the trend trading on a naked chat with our knowing any thing about candle stick patterns and trading with out following economic news and much more i lost more than 200$ in real account after that i made my own stragey and now trading with profit

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    amere hisab se ek trader sabse jyada loss uske galtiyon se karta hai jo wo har baar dohrata hai jaise ki man lijiye aapne ek galti ki aur uske karan aapko thoda sa loss hua to fir margin call tak wo trader us galti ko dohrata rehta hai aur ant me thak kar us par chintan karta hai isliye mera manna hai ki jo galti wo karta hai use chintan karne ki avashyakta usi samay hai aur sudhar kar loss cover karne ki hai na ki margin call karne ki.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders lose in the Forex market when they traded without a plan or become greedy and throw caution to the wind, there is money here but it requires hard work and discipline to be able to get that , not all traders have what it takes to make money here most of them lose their income in the process of trading wrongly. traders is main loss honey ki bri waja lac of knowledge or experience hai.agar ap ka knowledge or experince ho ga to loss honey k chancess kam hoty hain.or dosri waja inpatient hai.you should have patients for good profit.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think inexperience and low knowledge is the big reason to fores loss. most people trying to trade quickly without knowledge and experience. when they going to trading trying to make money quickly. so they trading without analysis the market. first thing is learn about the Forex then start the demo trading. gain your knowledge and experience. practice how to apply strategies ang make your own strategies. try to do best in trading not the speed.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aloss and profti to har business main hota hay.ager is business main loss hat.to phir profit bi kafi acha hay.ager trader is business ko achi tarha say seekh ker is business main karain.to wo is business main achi earning ker sakty hai.mager trader is business main atay hi trading kerna start ker daty hai.is waja say un ko is business main loss ho jata hay. dear mere khayal me forex me loss ki main waja knowlage ka na hona ha is lia hamain chahiay k hum forex trading start karnay se pehle forex k demo account pe practice karain or forex k baaray me knowlage hasil karain or forex k rules ko samjhain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 496 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)