+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 362 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control is a process though which a trader manage their consideration deposits. A decent cash management to protect your consideration investment. If you follow a decent cash management is a very low chance of investment danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management assistance is the main subject.Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading account. That is why we are doing or to recover our losses and finally we balance goes to zero. I use sound money management strategies so that I can survive in this market even with my little account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think any new trader should think first about risk management. as every new trader first step to survive in the forex market and then try to make a profit. so do not take big risks to make early gains.

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranchy View Post
    yes i agree with you, becouse money management protact your account from big losess, i all time follow money management with 1:2 ratio and take maximun 2.5% risk on per trade.
    i agree, i use 1:1 in my trading, but sometimes i dont use SL, but still use proper money management to makes my account survive in bad market which makes the price move more than 300 pips

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranchy View Post
    yes i agree with you, becouse money management protact your account from big losess, i all time follow money management with 1:2 ratio and take maximun 2.5% risk on per trade.
    yes true...since the advent of money management protact your account from losess great time all follow money management with 1:2 ratio and 2.5% maximum risk per trade on one of the actions that are required to be done by a trader in perfecting trading system owned money management should be prepared in accordance with the trading system of each trader

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very important to provide consistency for each transaction that you place on this amount. # 1 trade volumes and trade later in the day, also because 8 noticed that you are not sure of success for your business.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a proper money management you can not, you may face a lot lasera. The Trader who can keep their accounts alive and aware.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sahuri View Post
    is appropriate when a newbie in the first knowledge to be able to learn how to control his own emotions, especially in terms of craving, this is what I think nature can destroy mental pro trader who is inside a newbie
    I think also that the same as what you have to say about just as a beginner in the first knowledge to be able to learn how to control their own emotions especially in terms of desire this is what i think nature can destroy mental pro trader is in the newbie but the basic is the most important thing to become a professional trader or reliable due to mature basic materials we can continue to learn about forex to a higher level

Senior Member ronal kurniawan is an unknown quantity at this point ronal kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    to manage our money well one of the key successful trader to minimize losses and to the maximal profit so that he could finance management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 362 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)