View Poll Results: What is the most important feature you need from your forex broker ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tight Spreads

0 0%
  • Free Deposit and Withdrawal

0 0%
  • Regulation

0 0%
  • High Leverage

0 0%
  • Multiple Trading Platforms

0 0%
  • Professional Customer Support

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the most important feature you need from your forex broker ?

Banned mdumarali is just really nice mdumarali is just really nice mdumarali is just really nice mdumarali is just really nice mdumarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most important feature from forex broker that I personally looking for that broker should be he regulated from exchange because many broker do scam those who are not regulated from any exchange that way chose broker who are regulated and reputed in market . my vote goes to regulation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mdumarali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Mujhe to sankat mai agaya hoon k in mai se kis ka vote doon kiu k ya sab hi boht zada mahine rakhte hain magar acha withdrawal system ho to mast rehta ha magar afsoos ki baat ha k zada tar broker der se dete hain payment magar abhe FreshForex kis k sath mai kam kar rah hon turantpayment deta ha to yahi sab se bariya option lagta ha mujhe to agar in mai se ek pasand keya jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai FreshForex broker k sath kam kar rah hoon aur yahan sab se acha feature ha in ka 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus jis se kam karne mai kafi zada asani aur sukoon rehta ha jis se banda behtar performance de sakta ha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Rajesh Khurrana is an unknown quantity at this point Rajesh Khurrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will want professional attitude and security because only after that is what will mean anything. I trade with OctaFX broker which got amazing professional structure and have incredible list of features and facilities that truly helps me work smoothly. We can work with low spreads, high leverages, bonuses, rebates and all such features, so that truly enables me to perform well and allows me to gain profits consistently with ease and comfort while the money transactions too are instant here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh Khurrana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Safety sab se zaroori hoti ha kiu k agar broker safe hue to phir baki chezo ka faida hoga warna to phir koi cheez ka koi wajood nahi hoga. Mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hon aur yahan mujhe kafi madad milti ha kiu k 100% safe hain aur peechle 12 saal se service dere hain aur sab se bari baat ha k yahan ab hum 1000 USD No Deposit Bonus bhe le sakte hian.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsi Parek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many factors, but I think been secure is one of the highest requirements. I don’t worry much because I definitely have very secure broker, so I am able to work with ease while the biggest benefit for me is been able to trade with ease using one of the biggest forex signals service in the world with Daily Pips Signal, it’s absolutely awesome and really works well, so I never have to worry about anything!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VikramSingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe to sankat mai agaya hoon k in mai se kis ka vote doon kiu k ya sab hi boht zada mahine rakhte hain magar acha withdrawal system ho to mast rehta ha magar afsoos ki baat ha k zada tar broker der se dete hain payment magar abhe FreshForex kis k sath mai kam kar rah hon turantpayment deta ha to yahi sab se bariya option lagta ha mujhe to agar in mai se ek pasand keya jaye.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawan Kapoor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is the most important feature you need from your forex broker ?

What is the most important feature you need from your forex broker ?
    Please Vote Above

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ex.ness Support For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread