बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Egopay?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6,761.04 USD
    Thanks

What happened to Egopay?

Egopay have been a nice and reliable Payment processor that i used to make withdrawals in Forex. But now the Company seems to have shut down by some governments.

How many members lost Money here???

I have realized that using Bank wore is really the most secure way to make deposits and withdrawals in this Forex currency exchange trading business.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (04-11-2015)

3. Lamborghini
    Senior Member Shiza is an unknown quantity at this point Shiza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    126.70 USD
    Thanks
    Ji han egopay ab nahi raha scam ho gia hai mery bhi iss main kafi amount pari thi jo ka sab waste ho gai mujy lagta tha ye scam nahi hai trusted hai lakin ye bhi scam ho gia aur meri sari investmnet pending pari hai jo na withdraw ho saki na hi kahain main us ko use ya sale kar saka. sab se best yehi hai ka hum bank se hi withdraw deposit lain kisi payment system par yaqin nahi karain.

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133.10 USD
    Thanks
    Dear Sir, please be aware that many new e-currency companies are there in the market. However i would recommend you to go with neteller or skrill as they are most reliable and also regulated by financial authorities.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6,761.04 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex.ness Support View Post
    Dear Sir, please be aware that many new e-currency companies are there in the market. However i would recommend you to go with neteller or skrill as they are most reliable and also regulated by financial authorities.
    Thanks a lot for your Information, I still cannot use this Neteller because no single exchangers use it in my Country so i cant change to my Local currency. Secondly Skrill does not allow my Country Nigeria to register.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ex.ness Support View Post
    Thanks a lot for your Information, I still cannot use this Neteller because no single exchangers use it in my Country so i cant change to my Local currency. Secondly Skrill does not allow my Country Nigeria to register.

Senior Member yasrmohamd is an unknown quantity at this point yasrmohamd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.95 USD
    Thanks
    Ji han egopay ab nahi raha scam ho gia hai mery bhi iss main kafi amount pari thi jo ka sab waste ho gai mujy lagta tha ye scam nahi hai trusted hai lakin ye bhi scam ho gia aur meri sari investmnet pending pari hai jo na withdraw ho saki na hi kahain main us ko use ya sale kar saka. sab se best yehi hai ka hum bank se hi withdraw deposit lain kisi payment system par yaqin nahi karain.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Senior Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    613.29 USD
    Thanks
    I am agree with you that bank ware is the best way to deposit and withdrawals but still I am using the Skrill to deposit and withdrawal, I think egopay is no more to us and we need to be careful on this.

Banned KASHIF is an unknown quantity at this point KASHIF's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171.80 USD
    Thanks
    I think egopay is not so good as it is not suported by mostly countries. Best way for depositing and withdrawl of money is skrill , paypal , payza or bank wire. So i m not agree with egopay

Junior Member Dwiorienta is an unknown quantity at this point Dwiorienta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.60 USD
    Thanks
    egopay not too safe now because many of the missing client money
    how egopay mengmbalikan funds and survive

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    999.29 USD
    Thanks
    Bilkul Sahi baat hai, bahut saari new e currency company market me hai magar humen trusted aur secure online payment system ko choose karna chahiye, main Paypal, Skrill, Neteller aur Webmoney ko prefer karti hu kyoki ye trusted online payment processor hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxjais For This Useful Post:

buttar (03-21-2019)

13. Contests
    Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.60 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KASHIF View Post
    I think egopay is not so good as it is not suported by mostly countries. Best way for depositing and withdrawl of money is skrill , paypal , payza or bank wire. So i m not agree with egopay
    Skrill already being scammer in Indonesia sir..
    This Epayment can't be sell to public,it just for deposit to broker. I think this Epayment have something unfair work and I'm sure it also become scammer too.
    I think using OKpay is more better than Skrill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast