+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Low risk, perfect as diversification of portfolio, average 20% per year, responsibly

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se to PAMM account me robot to work ni kare ga bal kh yeh sari baat investor pe depend karti ha agar ap forex se acha profit lena chahte hian to ap PAMM account me invest karien jis se apko apki umeedien pori hoti nazar ay gi aur ap ko ak acha lesson mile ga robot ki nisbat aur manually trading zada best hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Unregistered (1)

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot that you are representing here I think that i personally think that i should trade manually and that i don't have to trade with the robots and that i can trade well on my own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxtrader123 For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to have good earning using the pamm trading then you should try to invest sensibly and don't go crazy about the profit that you can't make if you are not using the presence of mind

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alirana For This Useful Post:

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader you have to work hard in order or become a pa-mm investor it all depends upon the time you have spent on the trading and the time which you have to spent only one trade per day we don't make turnover and don't take profit from it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muskan For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Unregistered (2)

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader you hvae to work ahrd in order ot become a pamm investor it all depends upon the time you hvae spent on the trading adn the time which you have to spent in future

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nur5564 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member k_f is an unknown quantity at this point k_f's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Low risk, perfect as diversification of portfolio, average 20% per year, responsibly

www.robo4ex.com

we make robots for financial markets. Robot for EURUSD:
    1. Only one trade per day (we don't make turnover and don't take profit from it)
    2. Sharpe ratio>3
    3. Low risk, only 1% per trade or less

20 years experience in the financial business.
    Last edited by k_f; 2015-03-30 at 09:38 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to k_f For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31