+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: कंपनी की खबर

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The system of InstaForex trading servers is the largest in the world!
    InstaForex international broker is happy to inform all its customers of the second trading server for cent accounts available - InstaForex-Cent2.com. Thus, at the moment InstaForex trading system comprises as many as nine MT4 servers and one MT5 server, apart from about 50 datacenters, which makes it the biggest in the entire world.

The new server for cent accounts can be used for testing various strategies, beginners can employ it to practise trading; InstaForex-Cent2.com is very convenient in terms of volumes traded. Moreover, the new server is seen to boost the stability of trading on cent accounts: the popular InstaForex-Cent.com server came to be overloaded on several occasions. Now we can confidently state that unstable connection has no more place in the world’s widest MetaTrader system.

We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that on the new cent server account numbers look like this: 35XXXXX. So, all cent account numbers as always have seven symbols, with the first of them being 3.

Trade and earn with InstaForex!

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    This robot is not for sale. It will be used in our exhibitions and other special events.
    oh,ok.i thought that it was new technology robot and it only will trade without human interference but anyway thanks for answering and it was really nice to see the instaforex bringing newest technologies
    please vote for me if you like my post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello the robot was nice and i want to know can that robot be bought and can be used in trading automatically?can you please give me more information regarding my question
    This robot is not for sale. It will be used in our exhibitions and other special events.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    Forex Droid Fx Bot - InstaForex Team Member
    The international broker InstaForex is happy to present a new member of its team - the first Forex robot in the world - Fx Bot, which symbolizes the company’s mission to offer the latest innovations of trading to its customers.
    hello the robot was nice and i want to know can that robot be bought and can be used in trading automatically?can you please give me more information regarding my question
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-06-21 at 01:12 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Droid Fx Bot - InstaForex Team Member
    The international broker InstaForex is happy to present a new member of its team - the first Forex robot in the world - Fx Bot, which symbolizes the company’s mission to offer the latest innovations of trading to its customers.

Fx Bot is know-how of the Russian R.Bot company, constructed on the principle of telepresence. The robot was presented at the financial exhibition arranged by ShowFX brand in Moscow in November 2011, where the project drew much attention of the audience.

Multifunctional droid of InstaForex company - being about one meter high and with three wheels - was operated by the broker's representative with Wi-Fi, it was easily moving around the hall, introducing to the visitors, being attentive while looking at the guests with the help of its video cameras - eyes and consulting them on Forex trading with demonstration of video.

You can have a chance to talk to our FxBot at one of the financial exhibitions, where InstaForex takes part and presents its latest innovations and services.

Experience the future with innovations by InstaForex!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Alexandra
    The number of InstaForex customers exceeds 500 000
    The sixth year of work brought InstaForex international broker another landmark figure: 500 000 traders from various countries of the world have registered accounts with the Company. Such an achievement is crucially important and remarkable for any organization, regardless of its specialization. This result has been achieved by InstaForex team by working hard every day, bettering the services and offering InstaForex customers the most reliable and effective solutions on Forex. Moreover, during the last several years InstaForex Company has introduced principally new technologies and systems to its clients. We mentioned just a few of the numerous Company's advantages which have brought it half a million customers.

InstaForex team expresses gratitude to every client for high estimation of our work, quality of the comprehensive services we provide and our innovative approach. All these factors have been prerequisites to your confidence and fruitful cooperation with you on the foreign exchange market.

Presently, InstaForex international broker is one of the leaders on Forex. This fact has been proven by many awards. InstaForex Company was titled the Best broker in Asia by World Finance (2009-2011), the Best Broker in Asia at ShowFx exhibitions in Singapore and Malaysia (2010 and 2011), the Best Retail FX Provider by European CEO and at Forex & Investment Summit in Abu Dhabi (2011) and so on and so forth.

Thank you for having chosen InstaForex as your broker and for being one of our 500 000 customers! We are together which means there are no unattainable goals!

Trade and earn with InstaForex!
    Last edited by Alexandra; 2012-02-22 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello for indians the card was not allowed so you have to mention that but should not say entire world instaforex debit card will work as some people may not know before and after they will suffer or you should take permission form india and i wanna ask being such a huge broker why cant you get permission in india as i knwo most of customers for you are from india is well
    You have already posted in another topic. Please, do not copy your messages.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Adding Funds to your Account via InstaForex MasterCard
    The international broker InstaForex gladly informs all of its Customers, that now it is possible to deposit trading accounts via InstaForex MasterCard card. Now every holder of InstaForex MasterCard debit card can add money to a trading account instantly at web-page Deposit via InstaForex MasterCard on the official website of InstaForex Company. The procedure of depositing funds via your InstaForex MasterCard card is utmost simple and convenient and will take the least of your time.
    hello for indians the card was not allowed so you have to mention that but should not say entire world instaforex debit card will work as some people may not know before and after they will suffer or you should take permission form india and i wanna ask being such a huge broker why cant you get permission in india as i knwo most of customers for you are from india is well
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-06-21 at 01:12 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oleg Taktarov Is the Face of InstaForex Company
    In late 2011, famous athlete and actor Oleg Taktarov agreed to become customer of InstaForex international broker and represent the brand. According to Oleg Taktarov, he is honored to be the face of such a young and successful company that strives for new victories in the same way he does. InstaForex Company is looking forward to long-lasting and win-win cooperation with the athlete whose proactive life philosophy and morale show an example for imitation and encourage new achievements.

Champion in ultimate fighting, actor, TV show host, film producer and writer, Oleg Taktarov bravely shoots for the stars and scores them like a real "Russian Bear". The world champion in jiu-jitsu and winner of multiple international MMA fights in the U.S., Japan and Brazil starred in more than 40 Russian and American films and won recognition from film fans. Russian TV audience knows him mostly as a popular show host on the central TV.

Oleg Taktarov has become an active trader determined to conquer Forex. The champion is confident in himself and his broker that permanently creates comfortable and profitable conditions for each and every customer. "InstaForex Company largely contributed to my successful start on Forex. I say I am definitely lucky to be its customer", said the athlete in an exclusive interview for InstaForex TV. Learn more about Oleg Taktarov and his cooperation with InstaForex on the official website of the company.

Famous basketball player Ilona Korstin and chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen also represent InstaForex Company.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rio de Janeiro with InstaForex
    InstaForex international broker happily presents you another video of the Geography with InstaForex section dedicated to various cities of the world. The new video is focused on one of the Brazilian financial centres - Rio de Janeiro where InstaForex TV team filmed a report about the 2012 Dakar Rally.

Strategy is a key notion on both Forex and football too; the latter is a kind of national religion for Brazilians. In Rio one of the largest and famous world’s stadiums is situated - the Maracana stadium that will host the final of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Our video about Rio de Janeiro shows all the most enticing and remarkable places of this dream city, allowing you to feel the Brazilian spirit and realize why Rio is one of the world’s capitals.

So as to ensure success of InstaForex customers during the whole Year of the Dragon, InstaForex journalists as true Brazilians welcomed the year 2012 on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean giving white roses to the foamy waves.

Keep following new videos about economically and financially significant cities of the world on the pages of InstaForex official website.

Discover new horizons with InstaForex!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open