+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: कंपनी की खबर

Member kasemprodan is an unknown quantity at this point kasemprodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    my partner and i exposed a fresh insta consideration picking the particular hongkong server. yet the thing is, this kind of server (hongkong)is not necessarily demonstrated within my mt4 program. my partner and i meters puzzled the way to accessibility this kind of fresh consideration inside mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

ifxyvonne
    InstaForex Sniper
    Being one of the most captivating, InstaForex Sniper contest gives traders a thrill to get the main prize. The reason why the bravest and hardest ones were fighting for the victory is weekly contest prize pool amounting $1,500. The last week was successful Herbert Antonia Zarama Erzo who proved to be the first! Congratulations! Take partin the next competition which is held on April 1-5, 2013 (GMT+3). Enter the struggle and reach the goal!

FX-1 Rally
    Hasten to partake in super-high-speed contest FX-1 Rally which is held every Friday among demo accounts. The contest prize pool is $1,500 - a reward equal to merits! Last week Marija Bozovic was the fastest trader. Congratulations and applauses to the winner! Those who want to gain revenge do not miss the chance from 00:00 to 23:59 March 29, 2012 (GMT+3)! Hurry up to register for the contest. Every InstaForex customer, without exception can take part in the contest! See you at the start!

Lucky Trader
    Lucky Trader is the longest InstaForex contest held among demo accounts. Our company provides the customers with the opportunity to register for the next step. Biweekly prize pool totals $3,000 or $75,000 a year! This time Tomas Stolc was the luckiest! We heartily congratulate the winner! Take part in our contest as the fortune, undoubtedly, is looking for you! The next step will take place from April 8-18, 2013 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit
    Every Chancy Deposit contestant can receive $1,000 from InstaForex. If you want to get extra money to your trading account, trading as usual, do not hesitate to register for the contest right now! The contest is held among the customers who topped up their accounts with not less than $3,000. Mohd Almuzmie became another lucky winner! Do not miss the chance to try your fortune and benefit from it! The next step will be held from April 1-7, 2013 (GMT+3).

Learn more about contests
    Finalists' comments and photos

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

IFX Matthias
    InstaForex partners with the Marussia F1 Team
    In spring 2013, InstaForex became an official supplier of the Marussia F1 Team, a participant in the prestigious and challenging FIA Formula One World Championship. InstaForex, one of the world leading brokerage companies on the currency market, supports the aspiration for high achievements and an active life style.

That was the reason for establishing a cooperation between the young and promising Marussia F1 Team and InstaForex. The Marussia F1 Team has already demonstrated the spirit of rivalry and drive to challenge the more established teams. A goal that aligns with our own.

Partnering with the Marussia F1 Team, continues a good tradition of motorsports associations started by InstaForex - back in 2011 the company co-operated with InstaForex Loparis Team, the participant of the international Dakar Rally and the winner of the Silk Way Rally 2011.

Instaforex branding can be seen for the first time on the Marussia F1 Team cars that will compete in the 2013 Formula One Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix that takes place on Sunday 24th March. We know that the Marussia F1 Team will show its mettle and try and achieve its desired goals.

Andy Webb, CEO, Marussia F1 Team
    It is with great pleasure that we welcome InstaForex to the Marussia F1 Team - our second partnership with a major Russian company to be announced in as many weeks. As an Anglo-Russian team looking forward to the inaugural Russian Grand Prix in Sochi next season, we are thrilled that our clear progress over the winter and positive start to the new season are being met with such support and enthusiasm back home. This partnership and the access it affords to our Team is another way in which we can help to take Formula 1 to Russia and bring more of Russia to our sport.

About the Marussia F1 Team
    Small is beautiful. Thats certainly the premise of the Marussia F1 Team, a young and ambitious Anglo-Russian challenger competing in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.

Virgin Racing joined the Formula One grid in 2010. By 2011 sponsor Marussia had purchased a shareholding in the team and renamed it Marussia Virgin Racing. In 2012, the team became known as the Marussia F1 Team - the first Anglo-Russian Formula 1 Team. The operation is now based in a new UK HQ and following significant investment is aiming to challenge the more established teams in 2013.

Banned IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude's Avatar
    Thanks
    InstaForex celebrates the winners
    InstaForex has summarized the results of the last contests and is ready to announce the winners names. First of all, we would like to mention that all the participants demonstrated their will to victory and spirit of rivaly. Intrigue and tension were haunting players till the very end making it impossible to predict the results.

FX-1 Rally
    Elena Gordeichyuk, talented racer and a born trader, astonished everyone with complete top-class results in FX-1 Rally on Friday! We heartily congratulate you on the victory and wish you all the best in the future! Those who could not win this time are welcome to register for the Friday contest on the relevant page of our website.

InstaForex Sniper
    Magomed Aigubov was fortunate to win in InstaForex Sniper contest! Congratulations on your victory! We will be pleased to meet all the rest in the next step of the contest which will be held on March 11-15, 2013. Registration for the contest is open until 23:00 (GMT+2), March 10.

One Million Option
    Last week Anton Shpak proved to be the best in options trading. Congratulations! We hope the Fortune will be by your side in the future as well! Do not be upset if you did not win, but defy the odds next week by registering in the contest to be held from 11-15 March, 2013. Join us!

Lucky Trader
    Sergei Nechayev was the first in the two-week contest Lucky Trader. We express our warmest congratulations and best wishes! Everyone who wants to fight for the right to be the best trader can fill in the registration form for the contest scheduled on March 11-22, 2013.

InstaForex - enjoy the trading!

Learn more about contests
    Finalists photos and comments

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone can become a millionaire with InstaForex!
    InstaForex has already proven itself as one of the best brokers worldwide. Numerous prizes and awards, more than a million accounts of clients from all over the world that is the best evidence of broker's merits. Every day we diligently improve our services to make trading with InstaForex not only comfortable but also beneficial. That is why high achievements of our clients are the best award for the company.

Recently we told about an astounding success of trader millionaire Akhmad Arief who managed to earn $1,000,000 just in two weeks. And now the story repeats, but this time the Lady Luck has picked up Sergei Kovalenko from Russia. He has not only achieved Akhmads record but even improved it up to $1,500,000!

The chart depicts the dynamics of Sergeis trading balance. Since November 13, 2012 and within two weeks the trader was demonstrating a stable increase in profit. Later there were some insignificant losses and then an incredible hike in earnings during the first days of December. As of December 4, at 17:00 the balance hit $1,464,992.92 million. The rest of the month was more or less successful for Sergei but at the end of December the profit was lost.

"Prolonged and laborious work eventually helped me to successfully enter the market and take profit. Of course, I have made many mistakes, but now I have got a deeper understanding of my actions; I can rationally consider my abilities and knowledge. As the result, I have new goals!" - Sergei shares his impressions.

Unfortunately, new millionaire could not keep the victory for long and quite soon the balance started to decrease and the cherished sum of money was lost. However, Sergei is not in despair, he is analyzing his actions and is getting ready to conquer another high of $2,000,000.

"The luck is short-lived, you cannot count on it - only work, studies and understanding the market can bring good results. I have experienced that myself."

InstaForex wishes Sergei to achieve new goals. We hope that every companys client will find the way to successful trading gaining full support from InstaForex.

Sergei's Kovalenko Interview

InstaForex: How long have you been on Forex?
    Sergei: I started my way on Forex in late 2004 after hefty losses within HYIPs. By the way, Im still studying; I keep attending various training courses, etc. Trading is not a game for me, but a job.

InstaForex: Which trading platform do you employ?
    Sergei: I mostly trade using MetaTrader 4.

InstaForex: Do you pay attention to analytical reviews when trading?
    Sergei: Yes, I definitely do. I actually mull over plenty of information before I decide to open a trade. All factors matter, even those related to astrology.

InstaForex: What leverage do you trade with?
    Sergei: Leverage depends on the amount of your deposit. As a rule, I start with the largest leverage possible with my broker.

InstaForex: How could you explain the fact that you made a fortune with a relatively small initial deposit?
    Sergei: Its a result of a daily grind. Thanks to hard work, I managed to successfully enter the market and lock the profit in. I did make a lot of mistakes, but through time I have grown more aware, concentrated. Moreover, I have developed a sober mind, the ability to give my skills and knowledge realistic estimates. Now Ive got new aims ahead! My nearest target is earning $2 million.

InstaForex: Which currency pairs do you prefer and why?
    Sergei: I trade eight currency pairs. This quantity of currency instruments suits me best, as I have enough time to make profound analysis and build some forecasts. But I only enter the market if theres a clear signal and the time and
    date coincide for a certain pair.

InstaForex: Which indicators do you rely on?
    Sergei: Im one of the Gann masters at the online academy, so I prefer Gann methods.

InstaForex: What timeframe do you usually choose?
    Sergei: Basically, I opt for H1.

InstaForex: Is this sum exactly what you had planned to earn at the very start?
    Sergei: Of course, its not. After I lost around $150,000 in HYIPs, my only dream was to pay the debts. But very soon, in summer of 2012, I could make as much as $450,000. And that was when I set my first aim $1 million. I hit it in
    December.

InstaForex: You made huge accomplishment indeed. How do you feel about the loss? What conclusions did you draw?
    Sergei: My conclusions are as follows: mistakes are great lessons to learn; never give up and rush forwards with your head cool! As for the loss, what can I say... It frustrated me of course, but what makes me glad and proud is the fact that I DID IT!!! And I will do it again!

InstaForex: Will you go through it all again?
    Sergei: No doubt, YES!

InstaForex: If you succeed once again, what will you spend the money on?
    Sergei: I will dedicate it to charity. I own a house in Cyprus, and I already bought a house for my parents too. So, I dont need anything for myself.

InstaForex: What do you think help traders to make money on Forex ― years of practical experience or luck?
    Sergei: Luck is evasive; it is not worth relying on. Good results are fuelled by hard work, studying and understanding the market. This is what I realized after years of trading.

InstaForex: Do you consider your profit to be a result of hard work or just a fluke?
    Sergei: I dont mean to brag, but I think its the fruit of my labour.

InstaForex: What would you advise beginners to do?
    Sergei: First of all, get rid of illusions like "I will become rich with $100". You really need to study the basics of the currency market and find a good teacher, an expert in trading! Jokes aside, all you need is love trading. As a financier, Im fond of figures. This realm is my vocation. And I wish everyone to enjoy the job!

Banned IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is time for gifts by InstaForex!
    InstaForex has summed up the results of the contests and prize draws finished last week. Let us name and congratulate the winners on their deserved and well won victory.

FX-1 Rally
    The best result in the extreme Fridays FX-1 Rally was shown by Sergey Botov among the other participants trying to earn as much as possible in a day. The next race is to take place on February 1, 2013 from 00:00 till 23:59 (GMT+3). Momentum traders are welcome to the contest registration page.

InstaForex Sniper
    This weeks sharpest shooter of the currency market and the winner of InstaForex Sniper, a thrilling demo contest, is Vladimir Trafimov. Please accept our sincere congratulations! Everyone can take part in the next contest, which will be held from January 28, 2013 till February 1, 2013. You just need to fill in the registration form on the relevant page of our website till 23:00 (GMT+3) January 27, 2013.

Chancy deposit
    The chancy deposit of $1,000 is given away every week to the winners of the campaign. Last week the luckiest customer of InstaForex was Mamad Sabani. Congratulations on your win and a substantial money prize. The rest participants are advised not to upset because the next step of the contest is scheduled for the next week.

Trade Wise, Win Device
    Every fortnight InstaForex presents iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy Tab to the winner of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign. This weeks prize taker is Oleg Korzay! If you want to test your luck too, you need to replenish your trading account with not less than $500 and register for the campaign on the relevant web page of the companys site. Who knows, maybe you will win next time!

Learn more about the contests
    Photos and comments of the finalists

IFX Matthias
    11th InstaForex trading server
    InstaForex is glad to announce the launch of a new trading server InstaForex-USA2.com. The server is located in the United States and is aimed at improving the quality and the speed of orders execution. Moreover, the server provides 5-digit quotations to make trading conditions better. This is especially true for strategies based on making a profit from the slightest fluctuations in exchange rates. Therefore, InstaForex-USA2.com is the second companys server after InstaForex-Europe.com with quotation accuracy up to 5 digits.

InstaForex has the largest technical resources of MetaTrader trading servers that enable the company to maintain the highest level of its services amid intense competition. The constantly growing popularity consolidates the leading position of the brokers trading system for several years. Eleven trading servers including MT5 server and more than 200 data centres all over the world reflect the companys continuous improvement of its technical infrastructure.

We are sure that introduction of additional trading server will make your trading even more comfortable.

Trade and earn with InstaForex!

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Janko Tipsarević is New Face of InstaForex
    InstaForex Company is happy to inform its clients that Serbian tennis player Janko Tipsarević will become the face of the company in 2013. A talanted sportsman, current World No. 8 and three-time ATP winner, shoots for the stars and steadily reaches the goals. Life principles for Janko are hard work and constantly developing. InstaForex is of one mind with the athlete as the company aims for modernization and quality improvement.

Janko Tipsarević is an outstanding representative of Serbian male tennis players as well as erudite person and a good company. Apart from native Serbian language, Janko knows English and Russian; he is also interested in football, snowboard, and electronic music.

Janko devoted the whole life to tennis: he started his career in the age of 6. The victory at Australian Open in 2001 marked the beginning of his junior victories. After that he won French Open, Futures Championship, and ATP Challenger. Junior success was followed by Jankos latter triumph: he became a multiple finalists, prize winner, and champion of ATP tournaments, World Cup, Big Slam, and Davis Cup.

Recently the sportsman gave himself a go in currency trading, having chosen InstaForex Company for this purpose. One of the reasons for Janko to choose InstaForex is the availability of such innovative services as ForexCopy and PAMM system as well as a great variety of contests. We believe that Janko will master Forex trading and win new tennis competitions.

Towards the news goals together with InstaForex!

IFX Matthias
    Prizes to the winners!
    All InstaForex customers know that Forex trading is not only interesting and moneymaking work but also an exciting trip that can bring working traders positive emotions, because InstaForex pleases them with great variety of money prizes and gifts. Let us congratulate the winners and announce the top-****e traders of this week.

FX-1 Rally
    FX-1 Rally gives a chance to everyone who loves high speed trading to push luck. Passion for victory and adrenaline allowed the fastest traders to enter the final straight and one of them the luckiest one to win the Forex rally. The $500 prize goes to Tony Wardhana. Everyone can register for the next rally, which will take place next Friday.

Lucky Trader
    Lucky Trader is a pleasant title, especially for those who like risk. Last week Igor Kuznetsov took the risk and became a lucky trader. He will be awarded with $1,000. Everyone who registers on the page will participate in the next contest from January 28, 2013 to February 8, 2013.

InstaForex Sniper
    One of the most popular contests among traders is InstaForex Sniper. Traders test their skills on demo accounts and win real money. The most skillful trader of this week Igor Romanov gained both experience and real money from trading on demo account. InstaForex sincerely congratulates him and invites everybody to take part in the next competition, which is to be held on January 21-25, 2013.

One Million Option
    Option trading can be unpredictable with One Million Option contest. Every week option traders try to win the money prizes from InstaForex. This week $500 prize account was opened for Vladimir Brazhnikov. Register for the next step of the competition and take revenge from January 21 to January 25, 2013.

Your dreams can come true with InstaForex!

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Swiss Franc Weakens Against Majors

In early Asian deals on Friday, the Swiss franc declined against its major counterparts.

Against the greenback and the euro, the franc hit more than a 5-week low of 0.9369 and a 1-1/2-year low of 1.2524, respectively.

The franc eased to 95.79 against the yen from an early high of 96.62.

The Swiss currency that closed yesterday's deals at 1.4918 against the pound fell to as low as 1.4961.

More Forex News - at instaforex.com

Banned IFX Bella is on a distinguished road IFX Bella's Avatar
    Thanks
    With InstaForex you can conquer any kind of heights!
    In summer 2012, InstaForex Company presented two new projects to the world Forex community a branded airplane and an aerostat with the companys bright logo on it.

Gaining the recognition from hundreds of thousands of traders from all over the world yearly, InstaForex Company over and over again shows that it does deserve the statuses of the best broker in Asia and one of the leading brokers in the entire world. Both InstaForex balloon and InstaForex Airplane symbolize vertiginous heights of currency trading reachable for each of our customers and partners.

InstaForex balloon was first launched at the trading convention in Crimea. As for InstaForex Airplane, it came around as a result of cooperation between InstaForex Company and Czech Airlines, one of Europes largest air companies. These two projects were designed not only to promote the garish InstaForex brand, but also to manifest how user-friendly and reliable the services offered by the Company are. Just like a balloon or a super-efficient plane whizzing up into the sky, InstaForex customers strive for new victories and accomplishments in the sphere of currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open