Closed Thread
Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    This time I have emailed them with proof but No new responce from them. They don't have time to hear my words , I have send them proof which i have found that where they mistaked. Now I am damn sure I am not wrong. If you have any other reason then show to all, proof to everyone that Insta Forex never ban without reason or cheating and understand their clients..

My forum user name - akash4u4ever
    My insta forex account - 7391420

This type of reply get from antifraud department is this your justice ? Only they are saying that they can't? who will contact antifraud department after getting again and again same reply.. there is clearly showing that everyone knows I am not wrong but no one hearing my words ? You are representative of Insta Forex and also this massage to Indian Forex admin to show their justification with me otherwise this will go negative massage for all member of forum and also to real Insta traders..

Also I have send my proof to antifraud department , tigerdr , and mazprofx where clearly showing that I am innocent ask them who is wrong.. Don't loose your members like this take action on this matter till in hope of good responce..

Responce of antifraud department has been attached and proof of my innocent has been send through personal massege to tigerdr , mazprofx and antifraud department..

Hi Bane! We can do nothing about that because the decision is final and cannot be appealed anymore. We hope you understand. And sorry this happened to you, but the rules are rules and they apply to everyone equally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-08-13), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    Do you have trading context for 1 day period?
    - Hi Rabia2569! What do you mean?

At what gmt market closed on friday
    - Kindly visit this link.

what does this mean that we cant earn more then 10% in any position? we have right to lose but dont have right to make profit?
    - What do you mean? Could you please be more specific?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    My account username is - akash4u4ever

get this mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

I am member of more than 3 years and daily member of forum , my account was banned by antifraud I was very upset from this. I have never ever break any rule of forum and Insta forex. I therefore request to admin to please interfere in this matter and pls help me to weed out of this situation.. I am totally sure that I have never made any mistake my both forum and Insta accunt got banned by antifraud. One very interesting thing is that in my trading account there is no capital since 10 days . I just surfed the forum for posting and participating in contest.. My refferrer - blsingh33 was also got banned from both forum and Insta. If you think both is my account then there is no similarity between him and me.. I guarantee say I have not done any bad thing. this was a very bad move by a great broker. I only request you to only recheck again my account .

This is a politely request from a old member of Indian forex forum. I hope Forum ADMIN will interfere in this matter if there is any mistake or you found anyhow I have multiple account then pls match from posting to trading and from trading to payment withdrawn or same pc or same mobile or same ip if anything match from any person then block me or any mistake which causes ban of my forum and Insta account then show whole forum member to my mistake I am ready to go out from forum but if you cant find any good reason then at least unblock my forum account.. only refferrer account is not been a good reason for ban ,Hope for a good responce otherwise like this no one will make any refferrer to forum.
    Anyhow style of posting trading or everything you can not find any reason show me.. Now waiting for reply from

ADMIN or INSTA FOREX REPRESENTATIVE
    Hi Bane! The Antifraud Department does not block bonus account without any reasons. If you think this happens to you mistakenly, you can contact the Antifraud Department again and explain everything to them. Thank you.
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2016-09-26 at 04:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am official representative of InstaForex Company, and I will be glad to provide you with the latest company's announcements here. Do you have trading context for 1 day period? At what gmt market closed on friday what does this mean that we cant earn more then 10% in any position? we have right to lose but dont have right to make profit?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabia2569 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right instaforex is really a good forex broker and it provides almost all the strategies that we can make good use in our trading therefore we can make good use of the facilities that insta forex offer to us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxtrader123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uladzimir View Post
    I traded through instaforex. company sucks. Platform freezes. Take profits fail. open transactions on the news is not possible. Worst broker Russia.
    Hi Uladzimer! Kind specify the complete details of your problem and do not forget to provide your trading account number. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muskan View Post
    price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news releas we have right to lose but dont have right to make profit isnt that strange can you tell me what problem instaforex have if we earn more then
    Hi Muskan! Have you tried to contact the Chief Dealer Department regarding that matter? If not yet, kindly give us your trading account number and the complete details of your problem. Thank you.
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2016-02-23 at 03:14 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi sir i think InstaForex is the Best Broker in Asia But it is also very popular Forex Broker over the world .
    InstaForex always try to give some extra benefits for Forex trading business to Newbies .

InstaForex Offers No deposit Bonus to their clients who opened their real account after 15/05/14 . And the No Deposit Bonus amount up-to $100 . So that A New Trader can start his trading without any Investment .

Condition For getting No Deposit Bonus

1. Your Account must be High Level Verified .
    2. Leverage of your account will be 1:200 .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to azanraza897 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news releas we have right to lose but dont have right to make profit isnt that strange can you tell me what problem instaforex have if we earn more then

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muskan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Uladzimir is an unknown quantity at this point Uladzimir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded through instaforex. company sucks. Platform freezes. Take profits fail. open transactions on the news is not possible. Worst broker Russia.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uladzimir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hindhabiba View Post
    Can the adequately explain this? Company having heard all the benefits if you earn more than 10% of the profits.
    Hi Hindhabiba! Could you be more specific?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Jahangir Alam is an unknown quantity at this point Jahangir Alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also i be leaves that InstaForex broker is the best broker in Asia. so we can join here and we can trade here.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahangir Alam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)